Favorite Teacher(Harry Imagine)

The school bell rung for you to go to 1st period .You didn't really want to go because of the many mean girls in their . The only reason you actually enjoyed that class was because of your incredibly attractive teacher . He was tall and slim and had curly brown luscious hair . His name was Harry Styles . It was fun calling him by his first name after all he was a little young . He was only 21. Not bad for a teacher .He wasn't really a teacher . He was only a sub for his father who was out sick almost every single day . He was British and had the most sexiest accent ever . "Okay class today in pottery we will make a vase . If you have any trouble what so ever feel free top ask for my help . " Mr. Styles told the class. "This is my chance to get a little closer to him ." You thought to your self. You've always fancied him since your freshman year. This was your Jr. year and you have had him for the same period . Well, you did demanded that class for 1st period every year because you love pottery and love the sight of Mr. Styles . You quickly got up and walked to the closet to grab your apron and you tied your hair up in a pony tail. You got your clay and started your machine . 

Only about 30 minutes had past and you had already finished with your vase. "Wow Y/N, I'm very impressed. Great job." Mr. Styles told you as he eyed your vase and admired it . "Thank you Harry. " you tell him and smiled . "Erhm, Ill need to talk to you after class okay Y/N? So don't scurry off. " He said in a deep husky voice. You get a rush through your body as he placed a hand on your shoulder and wondered off. You stayed seated with a smile on your face. "I wonder what I did ?" You asked your self still only thinking about his hand on your shoulder .

There was still 30 minutes left of class and you didn't know what to do . You decided to go ask people if they needed help . "Hey can you help me I'm new here and I don't know how to control this ." A cute blond hair guy asked you . You giggled and said "Sure. " You found him quite cute . But not as cute as Harry , or Mr. Styles which ever one you prefer. You helped the blond guy and he said "thank you . Oh and My name is Niall . Nice to meet you . " You smile at him and say , "I'm Y/N nice to meet you too . " You walked towards your seat and got out a piece of gum. The bell rung . "Oh no , this is it . The talk . " You said to yourself . You couldn't believe you were about to be alone with Mr. Styles for the first time. "Okay class , you may now leave. Y/N please stay for a few minutes . " His husky voice called out . The class was soon clear . Harry went to close the door . You heard a lock ,and he turned to look at you with a cheeky smile .  

He walked close to you and you couldn't help but burst out of excitement inside . "What do you need to ta-" you didn't have the chance to finish talking . Two lips hungrily locked on to yours. You heard him breathe heavily. you couldn't believe this . You were kissing him . More like he was kissing you ! Harry separated from the kiss and looked at you in the eye. His green orbs glowing bright on their own with no light hitting his face what so ever . "God , I've been wanting to do that for the longest . " He whispered , lips close, foreheads in touch . You grabbed hold of his face and kissed him . Him grabbing you by the waist as your fingers passed by his curly locks. He breathed deeply , not separating away from the kiss . His hands wondering throughout your back . Your fingers already tangled in his hair. He pulled you up to sit on the table that was behind you. 

You rest your arms around his shoulders , deepening the kiss. Your tongues fighting each other . His hands tugging off your shirt. You take of your shirt for him , not wanting to waist time . He did the same with his . He brought his lips to your neck and started to suck . His hands tight around your waist making sure you wont get away .His tongue pressing onto your skin , his teeth scrapping your neck . The sucking getting harder . You can feel his breath tickling your neck . You slid your hands down to his jeans and tried to unbutton them . He removed his hands off your waist and removed his jeans his self . You unbuckled your own and tried to take them off but Harry stopped you and took them off quickly . "Wow , you really like things fast . " you giggle out cause him to shut you up with his kiss . He leans you back and he hovers over you his chest pressed against yours . "I've been craving you since the first day I laid eyes in you . " He told you with a cheeky smile and a seductive tone.

His finger tips tracing your thighs making their way up to your private . His thumb rubbing your clit making you moan out a little . His face brightened up with pleaser of seeing you suffer. He moved your underwear to the side and slipped a finger in you . He inserted it in very slowly and gentle not wanting you to be in pain. "Oh my god . " You suffer out as his finger went in and out of you ever so slowly . Him sucking on your chest , making hickeys appear at every blink you made . He unhooked you bra and your breast were now exposed . He caressed them in his free hand and sucked on your nipple. Spinning his tongue around making you get goosebumps .You tightened your eyes at the pleaser . He noticed and decided you needed more so he inserted another finger sending you to your most high . His fingers, now going faster and faster , hitting your G-Spot causing you to let out a moan of pleaser . He curved his fingers , making the sensation more powerful . "Ha-Harry . Im -IM close . " You say in between breaths .His body still over you , tongue wondering away over your breasts . You feel yourself tighten around his fingers . "Gah !! " You moan out as his fingers pull out . You looked at him with hunger . "I need you ! NOW !! "

He quickly stuck his self in you not wasting time. He tugged on your hair kissing you madly . His tongue licking your lips for entrance ,and you gave him permission . You hips rocking at a perfect rhythm . He was slamming his self into you faster and faster as he let out loud huffs . His head digged into your neck , biting a spot until it turned numb. You dug your nails into his back , making him thrust his hips in you harder and harder , his arms wrapped your waist , pulling you closer to him , putting all his self into you . You whimper , letting him know how much seduction you felt . You couldn't take it any longer . "I'm close Harry !!" You warned him . He thirsted harder and faster. Your heart beats increasing . He tensed up , you could feel his thrusts getting sloppier, his grip around you getting tighter. You looked over at him , his eyes looking at yours . "Im close y/n" He grunts at the last two thrusts he does . You both yell out in pleaser as your juices mix . You hands now around his neck , his body still close , you could feel his necklace trace your chest.  

"You , that .. was -" , " Amazing . " he finished the sentence for you . The bell rung again for next period . You both rushed up and placed your clothes on quickly . Your hair a complete mess so you tie it up in a bun . His hair more curly . Sweat dripping down his forehead. "Ill see you tomorrow Ms . Y/N . " He said causing you to turn your head to face him . You smile at the wink he added , You walked up to him to give him the last kiss of the day . A quick peck on the cheek . Nothing more , to leave him craving for some until tomorrow.

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~