First Sight (Niall Imagine )

*Your P.O.V*

I was on my way to yogurt land one day after school . It was a busy day.  I didn’t really pay that much attention to my surrounding and just walked in and grabbed a bowl and started to look for different frozen yogurt flavors . I was minding my business serving myself some Brownie Chocolate yogurt up in my bowl and looked up to see if there was anyone infront of me . There I see a guy. Blond hair with brown roots. His eyes were crystal blue.  His beauty was too much for me so I looked away . I was shaking of nerves. I looked up once more just to move ahead and I found that  He was staring back and I left all happy cause like duh a cute guy made eye contact with me . A ugly potatoe . I just smiled and walked pass him ignoring any conversation. I quickly paid for my frozen yogurt and left . I thought to myself .. “Wow he was … perfect.” I found myself dozing off and just snapped out of . I drove back home and forgot everything .

A week later , I found out that  I see him everywhere now.  I got to the market, he’s there. Laundry mat, he’s there. I still go to yogurt land and I see that he’s outside with a bowl full of yogurt. I thanked god that I didn’t have him for school otherwise that would make it really weird. To my luck I had school this Monday.

So then when It came to school , I was just wondering around the halls and I see him. I flipped out . I couldn’t believe he was there . “he goes to my school ? “  I mumbled under my breath as he passed by me . He looked at me , making a very concentrated face. I think he remembered me . I tried not to look at him but I failed. Our eyes locked to one another and we stayed still. Our gaze still locked. ” Hi .. Im Niall ..” he said to me as his lips form a beautiful smile. I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say since he was there . After one day at yogurt land I have seen him everywhere now he goes to my school . I just let out a loud sigh and nodded. “.. I .. I think it’s pretty awesome how we go to the same school. Im hopping we could spend time together . ” He said in his beautiful voice. His Irish accent standing out.

It’s been 3 years since we’ve met. And I can happily say we have been dating for 2 years. Niall James Horan .. the love of my live.

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~