Unknown (Harry Imagine)

I was in class with my best friend . My crush Harry happened to be in the same class with us . My Bestie knew I was head over heels for him , but there was another girl in the same class that knew my feelings for him and she was always all over him. The girl who likes him also went up to him and spoke with him . I looked over at my friend and we were texting during class .

"I like him ..." I texted her . She looked over to me and laughed .

"Then tell him ! "

"No he'll laugh at me . " I looked at Harry who happened to be seating in front of me .

"Not even he'll be shocked but accept it . "

"Not even,he'll think I'm weird and just walk away as my dumb ass is just standing there looking at him disappear. "

"Wow , I never thought about that to be honest . " I looked over to her and found her looking at me with a serious face and shrugged her shoulders .

"It hurts to see him smile at her as she's talking to him . He stares at her with such a soft face. Why can't he look at me like that ? " I dropped my phone to my desk and looked ahead of the class, ignoring the sight of Harry .

My phone vibrated , causing my head to fall to stare at it as the screen lit up . "well , i hate to say this but I think he's into her . . . " I looked over to my friend and clenched my teeth together .

"She found out I liked him and now she's always with him . She makes it seem to obvious that she's trying to make me jealous . Why would she do this .. if only he knew ." I looked at the girl , she was still talking to him . His laugh was loud and she just stared at me , hatred in her eyes. He sight disgusted me .

"Dahm , try telling him ! talk to him more ! not just a hi !That's gonna get you no where .Don't let her block your way . " I looked up and took in a deep breath. i thought to my self for a while on how difficult it would be telling him my feelings . But it would also be a good thing to get off my chest .

"Okay . I'll tell him after class . " You could hear my friend happily yell out "yes" . I turned my head to find her with her hands on top of her mouth . She put two thumbs up and smiled .

I felt a sudden rush throughout my body . God , today i was going to tell him ... . It was 5 minutes before the bell rung and I was putting everything away . I was zipping up my bag when Harry decided to talk to me . " Couldn't help but notice you on the phone more than usual . " He chuckled . I looked at him and laughed .

"It's very normal for me to be on my phone . You just happened to notice more today . " I placed the bag over my shoulder and fixed my hair up in a ponytail . He walked next to me and hugged me . "Well , you wanna hang out at lunch ? I'm going to the soccer Field and we could have alittle game ." He asked me as he had a hand on my shoulder . My body froze and my voice shaked . I accepted his invite . It was the perfect way to let him know my feelings for him . We headed out of the class as the bell rung for lunch . We quick;y made our way to the soccer field and started to get dressed to play .

"Yes ! First goal . I'm a winner ! " Harry yelled out as he spread his arms in the air and jumped.

"Calm down . Its just a goal . " I laughed at him as i stuck out my tongue at him .

I walked over to a bench that was close to the Field to take a breather . Harry followed. "Tired already love . " He asked me as he sat next to me . This was the moment . I had to tell him now .

I looked over at him and took in a big breath. He looked at me as he farrowed his eyebrowes and passed his fingers over his lips . "What's wrong ? "

"Harry , Look .. For a long time now , i have strong feelings for you . I just , i just wasn't ready to tell you and I just had to get it off of my chest now because that one girl was getting me mad and it got up to my last nerve and I really li-" I was cut off . I felt two lips on mine . The lips moving in perfect sync with mine . I opened my eyes to find Harry kissing me . He backed away . "God , you have no idea how bad I've been wanting to do that . " He told me as his lips brushed against mine .
"harry? ", "I like you too Y/N ! I always thought you liked someone else . i was afraid of telling you just as you were with me . " He smiled softly and took my hand . "Y/N ... would you?... like to be my girlfriend ? " I smiled so big , I literally thought my mouth was going to rip in half . "yes ! " I kissed him and he kissed back . We continued our game and it was just the best day yet .

~~~~well I hope you enjoyed it ! please don't forget to let me know what you think , vote , comment . It'll make me want to write even more so please tell me what you would like to read :DD Thanks a lot and I love you all <3 stay beautiful (: ~~~~