- 𝐈 -

"WHAT?! The human world?? You're kidding." Park Sunghoon jumped off his bed, his eyeballs almost popping out.

"I know right! How am I supposed to go there looking like this?!" you said, stressed out. "Eh, father and mother will have a plan, don't worry." Sunghoon tried to calm you down. But failed. "Hell no they don't. If they do, they would've told me!"

You spend hours and hours worrying like hell about this sudden problem your parents got you into. "Shit. What am I gonna do? I definitely have to come up with my own plan if they don't have one." While you were thinking of a plan, your mother knocks on your door and comes in.

"Are you alright, dear?" she asked. "Obviously not, mother!" you slammed your body onto the bed frustrated.

"I know that this is not what you were expecting to happen, but trust me, going to the human world would be safer for you than to be staying here." your mother reassured you. "But mother, I am a vampire. And of course the humans will notice easily. I would become a total freak out there!"

"Don't worry, aunt Dahee will come to the castle to help you with your looks. Be ready at midnight." your mother ordered.

"Yes, mother." you were a little relieved that your aunt will help you. Aunt Dahee is famous for her knowledge about the human world. How the human looks, what they eat, how they behave and much more.

"What should I prepare to go to the human world, aunt Dahee?" you asked your aunt, hoping for a helpful advice.

"Just take it easy, Y/N. Just imagine that you're packing for a holiday, it's literally the same."

Is this woman for real? A holiday? Really?

Aunt Dahee made you try on various human foods, which were disgusting at first, but you managed to get through it. Apart from foods, she also showed you the clothing trends that are trending in the human world right now.

"Y2K fashion? Are those jeans, aunt? Where people put on their new jeans and show it on Instabook?" you asked, while aunt Dahee were putting you on a very colorful party dress. "It's Instagram by the way. I'll show you after this. I think it will fit you well!"

Aunt Dahee then introduced you to Mirae, a female guardian angel that will assist you while you live in the human world.

"So, are you ready to go, Y/N?" your mother asked after your meeting session with your aunt. "I guess so, mother." you answered, a little bit worried. "Farewell, Y/N. Nightdom will miss you." said your father, his voice began to shatter, teardrops came out of his eyes. While Sunghoon just stared at you. You knew, behind that gaze of his, there was a great sense of sadness and worry to let you go.

That night, you began your adventure to the human world.