- 𝐗𝐕 -

A few months passed.

You were baking some desserts at the castle kitchen.

Since your return, you've been spending most of your time in the kitchen, making sorts of drinks and desserts, just like what you did back in the human world. But just a few tiny differences. Your drink and desserts use blood-based ingredients. Apparently the whole family likes it, especially Sunghoon.

"Damn. Heeseung really taught you a lot, huh. He's not bad after all." Sunghoon said as he munched on the sponge cake you just made.

"I told you he isn't. You just won't listen." you rolled your eyes as you washed your hands.

Just then, a butler came to you two.

"Prince Sunghoon and Princess Y/N, the king and queen need you in the main hall immediately." the butler said, as both of you nodded and followed him to the main hall, where your parents are sitting on the thrones.

"Sunghoon, Y/N. We have a guest coming today." your father smiled at you, it's like they know something you don't.

"Who is it, father?" Sunghoon asked.

"You'll see." your mother said, as the castle bell rang, indicates that a guest is coming.

You immediately look at the castle door. Who is this mysterious guest?

As the castle door opened, a tall-looking guy walked in.

It was....

"HEESEUNG?!!" you gasped and ran towards him as he smiled at you.

He looks as majestic as ever. He looks stunning, handsome, inhuman, wearing a white top and a vampire cape.

You ran to him and jumped into his embrace. He hugs you back and buries his face on your shoulder.

"I missed you, princess." he said in a whisper as he hugged me tighter.

"Welcome to Nightdom, Sir Heeseung." the king said, welcoming Heeseung to the kingdom.

"Y/N, he will be working as a castle knight starting today." your mother announced, smiling.

"Really??" you gasped.

"Absolutely."

Sunghoon then came to Heeseung and shook his hand.

"Good to see you again, Heeseung." Sunghoon smiled at him, which made me relieved.

"It's an honor to meet you again, your highness." Heeseung bows to him.

"Then.. where were you all this time, Hee?" you asked him out of your curiosity.

"I was training. The last time I got bitten by you, my body was brought here. And so, I thought to become closer to you, I need to at least get a job at the castle. I figured that it's best to become a knight. Since I devoted my life to protect you, Y/N." he smiled with the sweetest smile ever.

"I can't believe this.. you're a vampire now..?"

"Yes, I am, love." Heeseung caressed my cheek.

"Both of you will spend a lot more time together now. Perhaps you can get married soon." your father smirked at both of you as you turned red.

"Father!" you felt shy as Heeseung chuckled.

"I want to spend time with you, princess. Wanna go to the kitchen?" he smiled as he asked me. Clearly my parents allowed us.

"I'd love to."

Both of you went to the kitchen.

"I made a blood-based sponge cake earlier and Sunghoon loved it!" you said, being proud of your work.

Heeseung chuckles and steps closer to you, making you back away until your body's pressed to the kitchen counter.

"We can finally be together for eternity now, my princess. I love you very much."

With that, he kissed you passionately as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

You finally got your happy ending. Fate really has brought you to each other. Maybe you'll become one who believes in fate too.