- 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -

"Are you ready for tomorrow, sweetheart?"

"I'm a bit nervous." you chuckled, while talking to Heeseung on the phone.

Tomorrow is yours and Heeseung's big day. It's your wedding day.

Ever since you're little, you've been dreaming about your wedding day. Father and mother once told you about their marriage. It sounds so dreamy and romantic. Now, it's your turn to experience it. The castle has been preparing for this moment and all the good vamps are gonna come. Including Sunghoon and his wife (yes, he is married too).

You couldn't sleep that night. You kept thinking about how the marriage would go.

"I hope it's gonna go well.."

-

"We are here to celebrate the union of Princess Park Y/N and Sir Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung shed a tear, looking at you in black, with a gorgeous black veil on your head. You looked breathtaking.

"You're so beautiful, my love." he whispered as he took you in his hands.

The ceremony went smoothly as both of you kept staring lovingly at each other.

"You may now kiss the bride." the minister demanded.

Heeseung looked at you and smiled dearly as he pulled you close and puts one hand on your jaw and one hand snakes through your waist as he crashed his lips onto yours,

This is it. The start of a new chapter of your life, with the one you loved the most. 

Who thought that meeting a random human in a park could lead to being your soulmate? The world has everything planned for us. We just have to keep up with our journey, and who knows. Maybe you'll find the love of your life when you're walking down the street.