First meeting

Lucia walked towards the school building. It was her first year of bachiller, and she was quite nervous. She kept tucking a loose strand of her shoulder length smoky brown her behind her ear. It had been a month since she had gotten the new wolf cut she had always wished for, and yet she was already regretting her decision. Her black oversized sweatshirt hugged her tall figure of nearly 6,3 meters tall, and her sneakers made a funny sound against the pavement, as she had stepped on a puddle on her way.
People got out of her way as she walked. It was a strange phenomena, how people seemed to get away from everyone who seemed to 'not fit in'. In other words, those who dared to have a personality.
Speaking of the devil, there they came. The group of popular kids made their way, a path opening for them as if it was Moises separating the sea of people that tried to get towards the building.
She was just about to turn away, sighing at them, when she saw her.
She ate the place up, literally. She didn't just walk, she strut towards the building as if she was the queen of everyone present. Everyone just seemed to accept the fact that she was the ruler of them. Her wolf cut, much better than Lucia's, lightly bounced as she walked, strawberry blond. The navy uniform skirt gently brushed her knees, and she had leg warmers. It had been the cutest thing Licia had ever seen, although she'd never admit it, of course.
A ballerina, perhaps. Her legs were toned, long and muscled. Her arms swung as she walked.
Suddenly, a dude appeared behind her. He was lanky, tall and attractive, with platinum blond hair and shiny brown eyes that scanned the place. He raised his hand and placed it on the girls ass.
Lucia looked down and walked away. First day already and she was falling in love with straight girls again? No, please, why was she doing that again?
She groaned, tightening the strap of her black backpack and entered the building.
Home sweet home, at least, for the term.
"Welcome to Villamil Boarding School" she whispered to herself as she made her way towards the dorms.
She stared at a piece of paper stapled to the wall, with a list of names written in fancy handwriting. She raised her finger and stuck out her tongue in concentration, an unconscious habit, as she searched for her name. She finally found it, Lucia Hernandez, next to another name, Maria Ángeles Giménez. Oh great, her new roommate. She wondered who that girl might be as she heaved her bags to the room and shut the door behind her. There was a bunk bed, with two closets and a small rug. She claimed the lower bed, because she was quite scared of falling down. Literally, she was the kind of girl who raised her leg and broke a gazillion bones.
She started to unpack her things slowly. She kept her black shirts neatly folded, her sweatshirts in the closet, her big black boots under her bed.
Yeah, she was emo, her used to it.
She grabbed her phone and started scrolling through her vocaloid with her headphones on, listening to the new songs and tunes, and she evaded herself from the outer world.
Meanwhile, she barely heard the new girl slide in the room in utter silence, her skilled feet practically flying through the floor. She shoved her clothes in the closet with no order whatsoever or without even bothering to fold her clothes. Piles and piles of ribbons made of sayin and shiny pink pointe shoes were stuffed into it before closing the door quickly as to prevent it from falling all over the place.
She bounced into the higher bunk without even bothering to talk to Licia, not as if she cared much, whatever, she was very interested in her vocaloid at the moment. She was in trance, Miku's voice replaying in her head.
After a few hours, she lay down, let down her phone and looked at the clock. It was already nine o'clock.
Haha, already, who the heck was she? She switched on her tablet and started playing "Howls Castle".
"Hey, can you shut the fucking light off? Some of us want to sleep"
Lucia yawned at the petty voice from the upper bed.
"Sorry, princess, I forgot you needed your beauty sleep"
The girl shifted in her bed and then turned to her, her sweet voice saying such mean things that it should not have been physically possible.
"Well, at least I'm not a homeless emo like you"
"Well, at least I am someone? What are you? Stereotypes appear, I mean"
The girl didn't say a thing after it. She went to bed and turned aside from her, pulling the covers up her head. Lucia could her some muffled noises from her, but she couldn't quite figure out anything out of it.
After a few minutes, she decided to look at her. Regret started burning in her chest. She climbed up the other bed, taking deep breaths as to calm herself down and try to convince herself that she wouldn't fall down, then she saw it, and nearly tripped.
The girl had fallen asleep, her face streamed with the thin lines of tears. Her eyes were strongly shut, her lip bitten so hard that drop of blood had appeared.
But it was who that girl was who shocked her most.
Her roommate, Maria Ángeles... she was that popular girl she had seen at the entrance of the school.
Oh boy, it was going to be an interesting year.