Saturday night

After assembly with their crazy headmaster, all Lucia wanted to do was listen to some vocaloid. She went back to her room, yawning, and got into bed.

"Oh come on" Maria Ángeles told her "It's nearly 2pm, what are you doing in bed?"

"Sleeping" Lucia deadpanned as she covered herself with the blankets.
"Sleeping?!" Maria Ángeles chuckled at the girl and pushed her blankets away.
Lucia stared at her blankly, blinking, and said "Have I mentioned sleep is done alone?"
Both of the girls stares at each other awkwardly for a second, before going back to their stuff, blushing scarlet.
Lucia mentally facepalmed for saying such a thing. What was she thinking?
Oh, she knew exactly what she was thinking, but God forgive her mind.
Maria Ángeles started to dance as to get something done, putting in her pink leg warmers. Lucia had to give up on the idea of sleep, because every time she got close to closing her eyes, they opened back to see her roommate's dancing skills. Dammit, she was really lost on her.
The day went on as normal as it could go on the Villamil boarding school. Maria Ángeles had gone to the studio to train and Lucia was alone, phoning her friend María.
"God help it, you are roommates!" María was saying, giggling.
"Ah nope, no chance, don't you dare turn my life into an AO3 story" Lucia warned her "Oh shoot, I need to hang up, catch ya later"
She quickly hung up when she heard footsteps. She hid behind a column and overheard in utter silence.
"Students?!" The voice asked, a male voice, and chuckled "students are a coverup, of course. Would the police suspect of a pretty boarding school for teenagers? No"
Lucia held her breath for her dear life as she hoped no one would see her. Finally, she heard the sound of a phone hanging up and the saw the figure that was speaking before.
She could only see the back of a tall man, but that was enough for her to recognize him. She had to hold a gasp.
Luis Felipe?!?!?!? The headmaster?!?!?!
She went back to the room, holding her head as a million thoughts ran through her head. She sat on the bed and hoped to drown her instruiste thoughts with some vocaloid, but even that couldn't do anything to help. Not even Miku, and that was saying something.
She finally went to the bathroom and poured some cold water over her face, as she breathed heavily. Finally, she decided to go back to the room once more.
She was pacing the room, running a hand through her smoky hair with a wolf cut, not knowing what to do with that new information.
Maria Ángeles came back, a huge smile on her face, as she said in a sing song voice:
"Good afternoon to you!" She smiled again, but then saw Lucia "woah, you look as if you've seen a ghost"
Lucia sat on her bed, her hands over her head.
"Have you ever felt as if there's something weird going on in this school?" Lucia asked her.
"Hm, no" Maria Ángeles sat beside her "why?"
The taller girl took a deep breath before speaking again, in a scurried whisper.
"I overheard a conversation the headmaster had on his phone"
Maria Ángeles blinked, in slight shock "okay, woah, that must be against the rules... but, anyways, what did you find out?"
"He said that the school is a coverup" she admitted in a whisper "that the police wouldn't suspect..."
Maria Ángeles looked more focused now, she frowned before replying.
"We need to get to the bottom of this" she slapped her hand against the desk "but without getting expelled" she added.
"What do they need coverup for?" Lucia wondered out loud.
Maria Ángeles out her hand on her shoulder "I don't know, but we'll find out, ok? But, for now, it's Saturday! Stop sulking!"
Lucia chuckled as she got up "okay, miss Party, so what does one do on Saturdays?"
"Well, it's Saturday night..." Maria Ángeles winked.
The girl cursed her dirty mind and shook her head before replying.
"So what?"
Maria Ángeles grabbed her phone and started to play a song.
"What's this?" Lucia asked.
"Saturday night!" The shorter girl smiled and started dancing as the music played.
Lucia was reluctant at first, but finally gave up and allowed the other girl to drag her and start dancing. Maria Ángeles was now singing at the top of her lungs.
"Saturday Night, I feel the air is getting hot. Like you Baby! I'll make you mine, you know I take it to the top. I'll drive you crazy!"
Lucia couldn't help but thing about how real the song was and how desperate she was for it to happen. She's straight, she's straight... right?
They danced and danced until someone outside screamed "LIGHTS OUT!!!"
All power was gone in an instant, and the two girls fell to the floor, laughing like mad and sweaty. In the dark, Maria Ángeles turned to Lucia and said.
"I really like spending time with you"
Lucia was grateful for he dark, for she was sure she was blushing so hard tomatoes would be jealous.
"I also like spending time with you" She answered, she wanted to say so much more but, for the time being, it was enough.
Maria Ángeles hugged her suddenly. Lucia wasn't really used to being hugged but she welcomed it and patted the other girl awkwardly on the back until the hug broke.
"Thanks for not giving up on me" Maria Ángeles scratched he back of her neck "I was kind of a jerk..."
"You still are" Lucia jokes, playfully, and the other girl nudged her in the arm "Seriously now, I'd never, ever, give up on you"
The two girls fell silent, just enjoying the dark and each other's company, that Saturday Night.

"Bring them to me"
"The kids?"
"Yes, all of the punished ones. I'll take care of them"
"Okay, but do clean the blood after, it's really disgusting"
"That's what I pay you for"