-𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 !

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴[𝘀]; 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

(𝗔/𝗡; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁. 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 !)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Your advances never failed to embarrass Canute, and you found it completely amusing. You were his guard, along with Thorfinn.

"Tell me more, princess." You murmured, and Canute flushed at the given nickname.

"I'm not a girl.."

You raised your eyebrows, a look of accomplishment plastered on your face as you finally got him to talk.

Thorfinn clicked his tongue in annoyance, and you glared at him before smiling at Canute.

"Oh, so you do talk?" You teased, leaning into him. His lips twitch, a growing blush on his face.

You were always a tease. After all, you took after Askeladd.

Ragnar sighed at the tension, continuing to stir dinner.

"Come on, tell me something." You urged, dramatically sighing.

Canute gulped, giving Ragnar a desperate look which made the old man sigh again.

You lean into Canute's ear, whispering something that only you two could hear.

He squeaks, suddenly standing up with a blush. Ragnar quickly came to his aid and glared at you.

"You're his guard! Quit acting... Like that." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. Canute hid behind him, his hair covering his face. You cough, nodding immediately.

Ragnar sat down as Canute began stirring dinner, and you sigh in boredom. Better luck next time.

As you lowered your head, you glance up to see Canute staring at you. You smile softly, and he quickly averted his gaze, a small redness coating his cheeks.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

[𝟮𝟲𝟴 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦]