-𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗘

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴[𝘀]; 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲? 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿😭

𝘀𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀 !

(𝗔/𝗡'𝘀; 𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗼𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗢𝗖. 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲-𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 .)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

You were a slave and got along well with Arnheid. But you craved for something you couldn't have. Freedom.

And you couldn't get it because of Ketil. He was selfish when it came to you and Arnheid. But you knew deep down, he was head over heels in love with her. You knew he favored the young woman over you.

You wanted to experience love. To feel wanted, and needed.

"[Y/N]?"

You blinked, slightly sweating as Arnheid stared in concern. She was beautiful. The way her blonde hair shined in the light was enchanting.

"Sorry. I got distracted." You mumbled, lowering your head down to the dishes.

Arnheid smiled softly as she stood up, clean bowls in hand.

-----------------●°Timeskip°●-------------------

You were ordered to accompany master Sverkel, along with Arnheid and the two other slaves.

You walked with Thorfinn, glancing towards Arnheid who was talking to Einar.

"Does he.. Like her?"

Thorfinn nodded at your question, and you weren't surprised. Who wouldn't like Arnheid?

As the four of you got to Master Sverkel's house, you saw the master arguing with.. Snake?

"Old man! You weren't supposed to be getting up. Get back to bed!"

Arnheid's eyes widens, and she quickly came to his aid, helping him back to bed gently.

Snake was Fetil's guard, and he kept the farm safe. He was handsome, but the way he stared at you made you feel small. His stare felt hostile. It felt as if he didn't like you. But maybe that was your insecurity talking. You had some sort of crush on him. You always caught yourself staring at him, and he greatly distracted you from working.

You never made any advances toward him. You were always too nervous to even try to talk to him. But a part of you felt like there was.. Tension between the two of you.

"[Y/N]??"

You snapped out of your thoughts, sweating slightly as everyone looked at you with puzzlement.

"He told us to cook outside, and for the others to work." Arnheid reminded, tying her hair up. You nod, turning around to be met with him.

You gulp, feeling your cheeks heat up. His eyes drifted downward, staring at your figure. You felt your heart leaped into your throat, and you walk away in a cowardly manner.

As you made it outside, you breathe loudly. You were flustered. Was he..

You shake your head quickly, attempting to get those thoughts out of your head.

Arnheid glanced at you with a confused look but quickly smiled. "Ah.. Could you be crushing on Snake?" She asks softly, and you widen your eyes. Was it that obvious?

"Well.. I don't really know the man. I never tried to.. Communicate with him." You murmured as you began chopping down the vegetables.

Arnheid sighs, boiling the pot as she continued the conversation. "I see. I didn't take you as the kind of person to like Snake."

You frown, "We don't talk much. I embarrass myself by staring."

The flashbacks suddenly carve in, and you squirm in embarrassment.

You wince in pain as the knife slits your finger open, blood leaking out. "Shit.!"

Arnheid put down the pot, quickly coming to assist you. "I'll wrap it up for you inside, [Y/N]. Come on." She said quickly, a frown forming on her lips.

You sigh. You felt as if you always ruin everything, and the pure reason why you were a slave in the first place was due to your stupidity.

-----------------●°Timeskip°●-------------------

You began scrubbing the floors, feeling a sharp pain in your fingers. You were exhausted.

"[Y/N], right? I've seen you around. Never had the chance to introduce myself."

Your muscles tense, and you cough lightly as you stood up. "I already know who you are." You muttered, sounding a bit parched.

He smirked, leaning onto his sword. His smile was very charming. "Yeah?"

....

"Yeah."

....

An awkward silence filled the room, and you began to sweat. You averted your gaze to the floor, an embarrassed blush coating your cheeks.

"I'll see you around." He said, walking away to the entrance. You stare with a frown, before getting back to work.

______________________________________

The next day, you were still thinking about that encounter. Every time you would stare at him, that embarrassing memory pops in. You had so many thoughts. Why didn't you strike up a conversation?

As the thoughts began to wander, you stood up to meet with the others at the well. An attempt to ease your mind. Just how desperate were you?

.......

Late at night, you go back to the well. You smile, staring down at your reflection through the water.

"[Y/N]? What are you doing this late?"

Your eyes widen, and you turn around quickly. This doesn't even make sense! The hell is Snake doing here? This doesn't add up to the plot at all! Anyways.

"I should be asking you the same thing.." You remark, mentally smacking yourself as you realize how rude you sounded. Know your place.

"Sorry."

He lifted his eyebrows in surprise, but quickly went to his neutral expression.

"Well.. What are you doing here?" You attempted to continue the conversation, an awkward smile plastered on your face.

Now it was Snake's turn to blush, but he was quick to hide it. "I'm curious to know you."

You furrow your eyebrows, redness coating your cheeks. Did you peek his interest?

"Ah.. Me too." You respond quickly. You were in good spirits. It felt good to have someone interested in you.

He smiled, and offered you to stay the night. Again, just how desperate were you?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(𝗔/𝗡'𝘀; 𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 . 𝗕𝗧𝗪, 𝘀𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀☠ 𝗶 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 .)

[𝟭𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦]