rude interviewers - part two (requested)

"Okay, I'm almost ready to do it," Jenna said as her finger hovered over the upload button.

Today, you two are announcing the arrival of your little girl to the world.

You and Jenna have gone over this topic a ton of times before but until now, it just didn't seem like it was the right time for the two of you.

But after what happened at her most recent interview, she wants to clear things up and you both just feel ready to tell the world about your little bundle of joy.

Your little girl was curled up on your chest, sleeping soundly as you and Jenna both took a second to look over everything that was about to go public with the world.

Even though there are many photos of you and the baby, as well as the three of you together, on Jenna's phone, you both love the one she chose to share.

It was taken just a couple of moments after your little girl was born.

She was curled up on your chest with her face away from the camera.

Even though you both agree that she's the most precious baby you've ever laid your eyes on, you don't want the rest of the world to see her face just yet.

You're both so private and you want your little girl to have the right to choose whether or not she gets to be on camera.

For probably years to come, you won't share anything publicly when it comes to her face, just because you want her to be able to live her own life and share those things on her own terms.

The rest of the world didn't need to see her just yet.

Only you and Jenna and your loved ones need to.

The picture Jenna was about to upload was one of her absolute favorites.

It showed the look of love in your eyes as you stare at your little girl adoringly, so over the moon that she was finally on your chest and in your arms.

The love you have for her is evident and even though Jenna isn't in the photo because she's the one who took it, you could tell that Jenna was just as in love as you.

And the caption read,

"For those that watched the most recent interview I did, the reason I stepped off was so that I wouldn't lose my control with the interviewer. The interviewer was unkind to my wife, whom I adore so much, by talking rudely about her body. While I feel as though all bodies are beautiful, no matter what they look like, the reason behind my wife's change was that we had a little secret - we were having a baby. Our little girl was born just a couple of weeks ago and she is our whole world. We are so happy and so in love. It feels as though we're complete now."

You smiled as you read those words, your head falling against Jenna's shoulder.

"My wife was glowing during pregnancy. She is always beautiful and even though people may talk unkindly about her body during this time, it brought us the biggest joy we've ever had. It brought us our little girl. Remember that we don't share everything on the internet at all times because we are both private people and also remember that every body is beautiful, no matter what. Don't judge someone's appearance, especially when you don't know what's going on behind closed doors. We'll share more about our daughter soon, but for now, here's my favorite picture. I took it just after she was born. Adorable, right? I love my girls so much. Have a good day, everyone."

She hit the post button and it went public.

Immediately, the likes and comments rolled in, but neither of you paid any attention to that.

She just locked her phone and put her head on yours as you both adoringly gazed at your little girl, so in awe of her.

"The world knows about you now, my baby," Jenna said as she rubbed the baby's arm with her fingers. "But don't worry your mom and I will always keep you safe, and we won't ever share too much with the world until you're old enough to decide that yourself. We love you."

You and Jenna shared a quick kiss before you continued to stare at your precious little girl, so happy and so in love with the little family that you had together.