"she's all yours" (requested)

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. Be right back." You told Jenna and got off her lap.

"Hurry back." She said and puckered her lips for a kiss, which you happily gave her before leaving the room.

Her costars from Wednesday all sat around her.

You were all hanging out together and before you left, they were just admiring how cute you and Jenna are together.

But now, they're sensing that something just isn't right with your girlfriend.

"Hey, Jenna, are you okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah." She replied as she lowered her head.

"No, you're not. Tell us what's wrong." Christina spoke.

"I'm so in love with y/n," Jenna said before sighing in sadness. "But lately, I've had this fear that she's going to find someone better. I mean, this is the first day I've had off in forever. She's so understanding and so patient but sometimes I feel that she deserves better."

"Better than you? Yeah right." Emma said, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"I'm serious," Jenna said as she anxiously played with her fingers.

These were serious fears inside her head and she was confessing them to some of the ones that mean the most to her.

It wasn't an easy thing to do.

"What if she finds someone she likes more than me? Someone who can give her the world."

"Jenna, you already do that," Christina said. "That girl is all yours. It's easy to see that you're the one she loves most. Even if you have days that you can't spend with her or days that all you want to do is sleep, she's still so understanding and supportive. Do you know why? Because she loves you."

Jenna cracked a small smile upon hearing that.

"Honestly... when she first came around, we were kinda flirty with her to see how she'd react. But she never flirted back and she never has." Hunter said.

"That girl is wrapped around your finger. She's all yours. The way she perks up when you're around and the way her eyes fill with stars when you're holding her or she just stares at you - she's made it very clear that she belongs to you, heart and soul." Emma smiled.

"You have no reason to worry, Jenna. There's no one else in the world for her besides you. She's never going to find someone better because there is no one better." Hunter assured.

Just then, you came back into the room.

"Hey!" You smiled brightly as you sat back down on Jenna's lap. "Everything okay, baby?"

You caressed her cheek and she couldn't help but lean into your touch.

"Yeah. Everything's perfect." She smiled before kissing your lips, feeling better now, especially since she was holding onto you again.