Chapter 21: Bar Fight

We spent the next few days in the forest too but, we decided to head to the Tavern that night to have a few drinks with Harlequin and the sins. We walk in to find Merlin...Wearing one of the uniforms...

"Uh..." I mutter at the sight.

"I don't understand why they're so excited. Surely this can't be any different from my usual outfit." Merlin questions.

"What are you talking about? You make that uniform look really good." Meliodas says.

"Uh...oh..." I sigh.

"I don't know if I should take that compliment at face value." Merlin says.

"Well, why not?" Meliodas asks.

"ALRIGHT! I think the two of you are getting a little too cozy. At this rate you're going to make Elizebeth jealous!" Hawk cuts in.

"Hawk!" Elizebth shouts.

"Needless to say, it looks best on you, Elizebeth." Meliodas slyly says.

"I think it'd look interesting on you." Helbram mutters into my ear, I turn my head slightly red-faced glaring at him.

"Oh, uhm, thank you!" Elizebeth stutters.

"From now on, the three of you are going to sing and dance as the Boar Hat Poster Girl Sisters! And then business will boom for sure!" Meliodas happily (Pervertedly) says

"You want us to sing and dance?" Diane asks

"Now, now Captain. You haven't incorporated me into this little song and dance routine as well, have you?" Merlin asks.

"Of course, you're in it." Meliodas answers as Merlin quickly heads to the door.

"I quit. Effective immediately." Merlin walks past me and Helbram seemingly not noticing us at all.

"It looks like Merlin's out. Easy come easy go as they say."

"Let her go! We don't need the likes of her! Besides, the Boar Hat already has the ultimate poster boy... The Mighty Lord Hawk! Remember?" Hawk cuts in earning a blank stare from Meliodas.

"Uh... Yeah, that's right..."

"Hey! What's with that look on your face!?" Hawk sounds offended. Meliodas rolls his eyes.

"Hey Y/n I didn't even notice you there you were so quiet!" Diane says once she notices me.

"Hey guys." I smile softly walking to them.

"Oh perfect!" Meliodas smirks.

"Where have you been? You disappeared a few days ago." Diane asks as she grabs my hands.

"Yeah, we were just walking around, y'know?" I sigh.

"Hey Y/n, I heard you've worked in a few taverns." Meliodas cuts in.

"Uhm, yeah, I have." I answer.

"Perfect! Do you think you could help ou-"

"No, she's not wearing that perverted outfit of yours." Helbram grabs my wrist and takes me to the bar where King and Ban are.

"Dang it, so close." Meliodas hits the side of his fist against his own hand.

"Oh, Helbram! Y/n!"

"Hey Harlequin." Helbram sits down, I join him.

"How're you two doing? I haven't seen you two for a few days, did something happen?"

"Yeah, we're fine just took a break from these filthy humans." Helbram spits out the word filthy, and as usual the word human sounds like an insult by itself.