The Prophecy

A/N -- This story was originally posted on Fanfiction, but I wasn't getting much of a response, so I thought I'd try my hand at posting on here. That being said, this is the first story that I have posted on this site. I love hearing from my readers, so please let me know what you think :)
The first couple of chapters are a little confusing, but please bare with me. As the chapters go on, they will make more sense and get longer.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
March 19, 1992 - Unknown POV

A dhampir child,
born into a broken society,
befriends a spirit-weilding moroi.
Great loss forms a bond,
breakable only by death.
Her mate is her mentor,
her teacher, her true love;
Her salvation.
The last true Wanderer
will be the savior
of the Moroi World.

Tonight, the prophecy has been set in motion, for tonight, the last true Elemental Wanderer was born.

My meditation was interrupted by the vision of the prophecy. I picked up the phone, and dialed the number of someone that I hadn't spoken to since I was younger. I knew that he would be able to get a message to Her Majesty, the Queen.

"Hello." He answered.

"The last true Elemental Wanderer was born on this night. Her Majesty must be informed of the prophecy. We must prepare for the battle to come."

"I understand. Do we know how to find this Wanderer?" He asked.

"The child is a Mazur. Finding her will be a challenge. He will not give up her identity to just anyone, even Her Majesty, the Queen." I replied.

"Very well."

I hung up the phone, and went back to my meditation.