SP. 2 | EMPEROR'S WRATH - THE PLAN-MAN

.
Azure spun his sword, before taking on a stance as he grunted. The same with Peng, putting on their chest armor and summoning their golden wings. YellowTusk hung his Warhammer over this shoulder, with Wukong grabbing his bonnet in the air and fixing it on his head.

"This is it, Azure! You and me, all of us! " Wukong said, it seemed to be a past memory. He noticed Macaque was in the shadows, noticing his outfit was kind of wrong.

"Oh! Bud, lemme help with that. " He dashed over, fixing Macaque's over-garments. "You gotta have this tight, otherwise-"." I've got it! " Macaque slightly slightly pushed Wukong away, fixing it his own. "Just checking, just checking, jeez! "

He walked back to the cliff, taking in the view. "Just think, we're all gonna be so many times immortal, soon! Huh, I'm losing track of how many times I'm immortal, but-"

"We triumph in this rebellion, and then the people will never live in fear. We're about to change everything, and it's all because of you, brother. " Azure interuppted him, placing a hand on Wukong's shoulder.

"Azure, you big sweetie! " Wukong laughed, taking Azure's hand off of him. "It's gonna be you, me and the boys, living it forever! "

"Wukon-" Azure coughed, his eyes going bright blue with no pupils. He tried to call out for Wukong's name again, before he roared in pain.

Azure screamed in pain, a beam shooting out of his mouth. He was back at The Jade Palace, and the cracks only widened with the golden strings breaking. The three staffs of the pilgrims surrounded him, acting as a power-boost. A spell was casted, screaming in pain as more and more golden strings appeared, making the cracks smaller.

"Perhaps, our mission to take The Jade Emperor's throne was-.. Premature. " YellowTusk spoke, stepping in. "We miscalculated. "

"No, this wasn't quite what we expected.. But I will master this power, I will use it to create a new world order, if The Jade Emperor can contain this power, then- so can I. " Azure stood, using the armchair to balance.

"Azure.. The damage to the realm.. " YellowTusk watched as Azure struggle more and more with the power, his worry only growing more.

"It is worth the price, nothing comes without sacrifice. " Azure sat back on the throne, his eyes glowing bright blue with no pupils. "NOTHING."
.
.
.
Back at flower-fruit-mountain, at Wukong's hut.. The group resided in, as their secret hideout.

Wukong peaked out of his porch, checking if there are any intruders or eavesdroppers. Upon confirmation, he went back in.

"Oo-kay! Monkey class is in session. " Wukong announced, seemingly as the teacher. "Ohoho! Smartie-kid is in attendance! " Mk said, raising his arm.

"Pull up some floor, Lotus Prince, there's plenty of room at the front. " Sandy spoke, patting the space between him and Mk. "I.. I'm not gonna do that. " Nezha replied, he resting his arm on the armchair, the other eating on his knee.

"Ohoho! I can't believe how many wise masters, I'm getting trained by this season! " Tang exclaimed, a big grin on his face. "Wise master, huh? Let me know when he gets here-" Nezha got interuppted with a blue crayon being thrown to his face, his head getting thrown back.

"I think you burst a stitch.. " He stated, holding his head. "Nah.. You'll be fine, being an immortal baby. " Wukong scoffed, having been the one who threw the blue crayon.

"So, ya' gonna tell us how to beat ya' old sworn brothers that hate you, now? Or what?" Pigsy asked, crossing his arms.

"You want me to throw crayons at you? 'Cause, I have a whole box. " Wukong took out a whole box of crayons out of his pocket, jokingly threatening Pigsy. "That's what I thought. " He turned around after a few moments of silence, drawing his plan on the board full of paper.