EP. 2 | NEW ADVENTURES

.
"HAHAAHH! Such foolishness, Tell him what you said next! "

DBK banged his fist on the table,

Wukong took a deep breath

"YOU DARE INSULT ME YOU OLD HAG! I SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS THE GREAT SAGE EQUAL TO HEAVEN! I will muck out you're pony stalls no longer! Monkey King out! "

Wukong dropped a banana.

Laughs followed,

"Wukong, where'd you believe you gave the Jade Emperor such lip? "

YellowTusk Said,

"Well, I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea. They're calling it the, THE HAVOC IN HEAVEN! "

Peng laughed,
"What an insolent little chimp you are. "

"You're really going through with this? " Macaque questioned,

"Correction! " Wukong burped, after drinking a whole bottle.

"We're really going through with this,like always! Monkey bros,Getting into some cheeky mischief! "

Wukong corrected him, Chuckling after.

Macaque gripped his fists,

"Look Wukong, i get you're excited, I do! But, crossing the Jade emperor is gonna have consequences- and..you're not listening. "

Macaque tried to talk to Wukong.

But wukong made a crown and beard with bananas, mocking the Jade Emperor.

DBK laughed at this action, banging his fist on the table.

"You always were the most cowardly of the bunch, macaque. Slinking off around in the shadow like a rodent. Well I for one am done with squabbling for scraps! "

Peng said.

"Indeed, the Jade emperor and his followers have lorded enough with no regards for those they rule. "

YellowTusk Replied.

"The realm is well overdue for new leadership. And I think I know the best man for the job. "

DBK said,

Wukong had stars in his eyes,

"ohhh! When did you become such a sweetheart!"

He playfully punch DBK.

"Not you! " DBK replied,

"The true leader should be big, strong and handsome! Like Azure Lion. "

He held a hand out to Azure Lion.

"Yes! Azure would look perfect on the throne! "

Peng agreed,

"An ideal figurehead indeed. " YellowTusk also agreed.

Azure chuckled,

" I'm flattered truly," Azure put his left hand to his chest,

"we're it not for Sun Wukong bringing us together. I- Without you, none of this would be possible."

He held his arm towards Wukong.

"You're courage to stand up to the celestial host has inspired us to finally take a stand, to make a true difference for the world. "

The table looked at Wukong.

"And I could think of none other more suitable to lead us on our conquest then you brother."

Azure gave a genuine smile.