𝟎𝟏

A gift
Bonnie Bennetts world | Birth
Switches between POV's

'Shit where am I? Oh fuck-' Kamila thinks not being able to actually speak, as she felt herself slowly being pulled out from the small space she was in.

Approximately 2 hours later Bonnie Kamila Bennett is born, instantly being handed to her "parents" Rudy Hopkins and Abby Bennett.

"Oh my goodness, look at how cute she is." Abby states tearing up, cooing at a Baby Bonnie who's purposely crying hysterically.

"She's so beautiful."Rudy gently takes her from Abby, caressing her small cheek softly .

Right now they seem like sweet parents who would do anything for their newborn daughter. Except you know, stay. Who expected them to turn out so shitty.

"Let me see my grand baby." Sheila interrupts, snatching the baby from Abby and Rudy carefully as she begins admiring her.

And Bonnie immediately stops crying.

"An old soul." Whispers Sheila to a now giggling Bonnie. I honestly don't know how she knew that quick.
_______________________________

2 months later

Being a baby sucks.

My gums hurt all the time because I has no teeth. My muscles are so weak I can't even attempt to stand, let alone walk.

So she just gets carried everywhere and has to watch boring cartoons that Abby puts on for her.

The only good thing for her is grams, who mostly takes care of her. Oh and the fact that she can sleep literally all the time.

The worst part for her though is getting fed.
She bit Abbys nipple the first time she tried to forcefully breast feed her.

So she just gave up and made her a bottle and when she tries again, Bonnie just cries like crazy until she gives in.

_______________________________
2 years later

I'm a little older now so things are a bit better.
I get regular baby food now, which is alright.

I'm still learning how to walk since it's still hard because my body hasn't gotten used to shifting it's body weight from one leg to another. But I can crawl, so no more getting carried around.

Abby and Rudy are fighting a lot more though and just genuinely just becoming more disfuncional, so grams basically takes care of me almost full time.

Which isn't really a difference since she had already been doing that.

Bonnie didn't even care though, she chose to not get comfortable because she knew Abby was eventually going to leave and Rudy was never around in the show.

Which he isn't, he's almost never home.If grams isn't taking care of her it's Abby but never Rudy.

She hears him all the time claiming that he's "working late" or "can't make it because of work" all he does is send money, however it's enough to sustain us and more.