Chapter 11

I stood at the door with my back faced to flora .one of my cleaners as she changed her.

"All done sir". Flora said walking passed me

I closed the door behind me and walked closer to the bed where Valentina laid unconscious. I cover her body with the duvet and moved her curls away from her face so that I can admire her up close.

A fucking goddess on earth

I couldn't stop looking at her,everything about her makes me want more, I mean I did tell Antonio if he gave me her I'd drop the fact he owes me five bricks and he did exactly that. I went to caress her cheek but realised my hands were blooded after I killed one of my men that held her. I didn't like how he held her

Bitch was being rough with my women

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands , I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed her tossing and turning still asleep. I dried my hands and admired her for a few more minutes.

"se continui a fissarla in quel modo, potresti cadere" [if you keep staring at her like that your eyes might fall out]

Alesandro said while leaning on the door frame

"stai zitto"[shut up]

I looked at her one more time before leaving the room and locking it behind me,stuffing the key in my pocket.

I spent the entire day looking at her through the camera that was well hid in her room. I just couldn't bring myself to stay away from her. She was an unwanted but very much needed drug.

I was interrupted by my brothers calling me to join them for a late lunch , I refused but they dragged me out of my room. These two know nothing about personal space. But it's nice to spend time with them . After lunch I headed back to my room and toke a shower , wrapped in my towel I looked at my laptop to see her chugging the bottle of wine.

Slow down bellissima

I wore my suit getting ready to leave and meet up with Scarlet my personal fuck toy. Even though she's the one that's gonna be coming over,But whatever, while folding my sleeves I noticed her opening the sliding door and climbing on the rail.

What the fuck is she doing

I bolted out my room and to her room, unlocked the door. I was met with her back faced to me while she stood on the rail. Then she jumped.

"BIANCHI !! "

My heart dropped ,  I rushed to the balcony to see her on the floor of the balcony to Luca's room, she started moving and got up before turning to me. She stared at me for a split second and opened the sliding door before bolting through his room.

I ran out her room and saw her rushing down the stairs.

Fuck she's fast

I Ran after her , rushing through the house. One of my body guards went after her. She rushed out the front door,rushing last scarlet who seemed very confused as to what is going on.

"Dante what's going on and who is she". She asked placing her hands on my chest.

"Nothing go wait for me in my office". I said blankly not paying any attention to her.

She turns my face to look at her. "Are you ok". She asks me trying to soothe me or some shit.

What the fuck birch I'm not your man.

"Don't touch me  go to my office or leave I don't give a fuck". I say looking straight at her but that all changes when I hear Valentina scream outside.

"Cazzo"[fuck]. I say pulling out my gun from my waist band,I step outside and see all my men pointing they guns at her as she freezes in the middle.

Oh so help me God

"se qualcuno di voi spara, sarà l'ultima cosa che fa" [if any if you shoot it will be the last fucking thing you do] I say pissed. They all dropped they guns  and made way for me to get to her.

As I was held her arm to turn her around, she was shaking,goosebumps all over her arms and her breath uneven. She looked at me with wide eyes clearly fear running through her veins.

I walked her back inside sitting her down by the kitchen stoles.

"Who are you". She asked while shaking

I...

"oh mio dio Valentina sei saltata dal fottuto balcone stai bene"[oh my god Valentina you jumped off the fucking balcony you're fine]

Luca came Running down the stairs as Alesandro followed behind him,

"She did what? "Alsandro asked as he turned the kettle on and looking at her.

"Yeah she literally jumped  over,look her arm is bleeding. Luca said pointing at her arm". She clearly felt uneasy and confused.

"Ok you two leave her alone you are scaring her". Said Alesandros girlfriend Hannah.

She walked over to Valentina ,introduced herself and held her arm motioning for her to follow her. Looking at Valentina leave as I place my gun back and walking over to my office to release some steam.

 Looking at Valentina leave as I place my gun back and walking over to my office to release some steam