Chapter 27

⚠️mature content

I choose not to tell Dante about what I saw yesterday given it is his birthday. The hot water running down my body as I wondered as to why Diego was here and if that was him that touched me.

Drying my body and getting ready. Walking down the hall to Dante's office where he set behind his desk as always. Walking over to his desk as my heels clicked on the black wooden floor.

"Let's go out" I said sitting on the chairs in his office

"I'm busy" he said not looking at me

"It's your birthday Romano you need to rest" I said leaning forward placing my elbows on his desk.

"That doesn't matter" he said looking at me eyeing my body.

"I'm not gonna ask you again Dante I said let's go" I said in a demanding tone.

"Or what" he asked Leaning back in his chair with a raised eyebrow.

Smirking  at him, I got up from my chair walking over to his side of the desk. Turning in his chair to look at me. Leaning down to kiss him then moving to his neck while my hand is on his crotch unbuckling his belt. Leaving red marks on his neck as I get down on my knees right in front of him. Looking up at him smiling as I zip down his pants.

"What are you pla"

"Shhh" I cut him off pulling out his cock, my eyes widen at the length of it. I started stroking him as my breath started becoming heavy.

"Don't start what you can't finish" he said looking down at me.

I smiled at his statement leaning down and licking his cock from the base all the way to the tip while looking at him. Looking at him slowly lose control over his own body.

Licking from the base to the tip again but this time wrapping my lips around his tip and circling my tongue around his tip. A loud sigh escaped his lips.

"What was that?" I asked  looking up at him and stopping

"Nothing just.. continue" he said impatiently making me smile and sucking on his tip again

Taking more of him into my mouth, coating his dick with my saliva, stroking him a bit faster as I pulled him out but not all the way just to push my mouth back down on him.deeper each time. He was to big for me to completely push down my throat.

Unless if I have a death wish then maybe we can make that happen

"Ahhh fuck Val" Dante moaned. Moving faster around his dick.

Locking my eyes with his as i continued to suck his cock. Pleased with myself when he throws his head back bulging his neck veins letting his moans fly. My mouth on his cock moaning while both my hands stroked him bring him closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck right there" Dante said holding my head pushing me further down his shaft causing me to gag on his dick.

I could tell he was really close. So I stopped catching my breath and getting back up.

"Happy birthday" I said leaning down to his ear and kissing his cheek.

"If you really want to cum you'll come with me" I said leaving his office. At the corner of my eye I saw him closing his computer and fixing his pants before sighing deeply and following me.

"Can I drive" I asked before he threw at me the keys and I caught them laughing at this sudden attitude.

Pulling out the drive way and driving for a good 15minutes before we arrived to our destination.