Bio

Former name: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

New name: Kiyotaka Oreki, brother of Hotaru Oreki and Tomoe Oreki.

Age: 16 years old.

Birthday: October 20.

Biography: Calm, manipulative, doesn't mind using people as tools unless it's someone important to him. All martial arts level Master. Supernatural Intelligence. Insane reasoning with a low probability of being wrong. Extremely skillful strategist.

As a child, he was part of the "White Room" organization that raised geniuses out of ordinary children, but Kiyotaka was the only member of his fourth generation to remain in the project the longest.

But due to unknown circumstances, the "White Room" was discovered and all the children involved in the project ended up with new families.

The Oreki family adopted 10 year old Kiyotaka, but Kiyotaka kept aloof until Tomoe Oreki talked to him for the first time. After that, Hotaru and Tomoe Oreki became friends with Kiyotaka, and he began to trust them.

Through spending time with his new brother Hotaru and sister Tomoe, Kiyotaka has picked up some of their likes, such as being able to understand certain people and also being able to express certain emotions such as: sadness, joy and anger.

(A/N well you know what his anger looks like).

*******

Name: Hotaru Oreki

Age: 16

Birthday: April 28th

Biography: Possesses great intuition and intelligence, despite his apparent disinterest in the actions of others, and can impress others with his insights. He is a very intuitive and intelligent person, and is able to dazzle others with his insights.

He is also extremely keen on reading newspapers and manga, as long as they are of genuine interest to him. He prefers drinking coffee.

A few months older than Kiyotaka. When they met, Kiyotaka was aloof, but after they became friends they spent time together until Tomoe started travelling.