{2}

The time had come around faster than Gaia anticipated, but she was excited to be a part of his performance as opposed to watching it in the crowd. Both were unforgettable opportunities, but this would be her first time performing on stage with her idol, so it would mean much more. Now usually she was a bit nervous as she always was before concerts and events such as these. But this time she wasn't. The excitement took over her and she didn't dwell on doubts.

She thought that maybe it was because she's gotten used to this and finally after all this time, she was too happy to be nervous. But then she remembered a few drastic changes she's had in her life these past two months, the biggest one being him. Maybe she wasn't afraid or overthinking anything beforehand because she knew who'd she be dancing with, and who she'd be dancing for. It's much different when you perform with people you know and have grown attached to. Because when she'd performed with other artists, she was never friends with anyone because most of them were too worried about themselves.

It seemed much different under this company. As Namjoon, Joshua, and Taehyung had said, 'We are family here'. She believed it, especially because she had no anxiety whatsoever about performing. While she and Raven were unpacking in the hotel room, along with the other dancers and staff on this floor, her phone vibrated with a message. Gaia picks it up and immediately opens it once she sees it was Taehyung.

'I have a friend coming over tonight...wanna play pool with us?'

She reads the message and tells him she'll be on her way soon. She goes back to talking with Raven and quickly puts all her essentials in the bathroom before taking her phone, bidding the girl goodbye, and making her way down to the limo that personally drove the dancers to any destination they requested. And today, for Gaia, that was the luxury building only twenty minutes from the hotel.

Her stomach twisted at the thought of meeting his friend. Who was he? Did she know him? Was he also famous? There were so many questions that fed into her overthinking and restlessness. For one, it did feel good to meet someone else who was close to him. It was like their friendship was serious enough to where Taehyung wanted to introduce her to other people in his life. It was a nice reminder that she meant something to him and that he trusted her.

Something about that made her feel a bit giddy as she got out of the limo and walked into the building. Now, she stood at his front door, fiddling with her fingers and trying to calm her racing heart from both nervousness and anticipation. After standing there for a few seconds trying to compose herself, she knocks thrice on his door, putting her hands together as she waits for the door to open. When it does, Taehyung stands there and ushers her in with a boxy smile, messy curly hair, and a casual tan sweat outfit.

"Jimin! Get out here!", he shouts, and she takes the opportunity to slip off her shoes before he leads her into the living room near the pool table.

Jimin...hm. That name sounded oddly familiar, but maybe it was a coincidence. She thinks that until Park Jimin, the country's top model who wears expensive black Dior pieces, walks out of the bathroom and greets her with an eye smile, extending his hand for her to shake.

"You must be Gaia, I've heard a lot about. I'm Park Jimin...I'm sure you must know of me", she slowly shakes his hand, feeling flustered by his flirty tone and those siren eyes he's giving her.

Taehyung frowns upon the interaction, loudly clearing his throat to gain his friend's attention who's being way too nice already with a simple introduction. But it was never simple with Park Jimin, he knew Gaia wouldn't know since she didn't know him as Taehyung did, but he saw the flash of intrigue in Jimin's eyes as soon as they landed on her.