{8}

Gaia had sat in a chair for hours getting her hair done and when she stood up she could barely feel her legs. She was more than happy with her deep red box braids, it was something different from her usual style which consisted of natural colors. Different shades of brown or even black were what she liked most, but she wasn't feeling any of those when she looked at the options in the beauty supply store. That deep red was calling, no, practically screaming her name.

It was perfect timing too, since she needed to get her hair done anyway and she'd be meeting with Jungkook's manager tomorrow to discuss the contract. At this point, she had been starving since she only had a couple of snacks during that time, so as soon as she got to Jimin's place, she moaned in delight when she saw him dishing up food onto plates with a warm smile to greet her which turned into shock upon seeing her new hair color.

"Oh damn, I love the red. Good choice", he praises excessively and she chuckles while giving him a peck on the cheek when she walks over to grab her plate.

"The red was calling my name. I've never had this color before but I love it", she admires her new braids in the fancy, silver-framed mirror on the wall before sitting down to eat.

Jimin snickers and sits next to her, giving her a mischievous look, "You know what they say about girls getting red hair."

She furrows her brows in confusion, her lips in a pout from how full her mouth was with food and she can only blink in confusion. He coos at her and pokes her puffed cheek, making her huff and swallow her food.

"Is it like getting revenge or something? Becoming someone different?"

He shrugs casually with a small smirk as he eats, "Sort of. But regardless, the hair looks stunning."

She leans her head on his shoulder with a grateful smile on her face as he leans his head against hers, "Thank you, Jimin."

"What time do you have to go to the company tomorrow?"

She groaned a little, not looking forward to waking up as early but she knew that they were busy people so she understood. And it was an opportunity she'd never pass up, not for the world.

"Early as hell, I have to be there at 7 so I'll just wake up at 5:30 so I have enough time to get ready and relax beforehand."

His eyes light up, "That's around the time I have to leave. I can drop you off if you'd like."

"You sure it's not out of the way? I don't want you to-"

He waves dismissively, "Girl, I got you so don't worry. I can give you a ride since it's on my way."

She narrows her eyes at him a little, "Well make sure you wake up on time and not Jimin's time."

A look of offense flashes on his face and she smiles as he stutters, "W-What's that supposed to mean?"

"Meaning you're always late."

Gaia laughs at him when he huffs, "I promise I'll wake up early. Ok? And if I don't, splash me with cold water."

"That would probably give you a heart attack."

"Jump on the bed or something, shake me awake, hell, you might have to jump on me because I'm a heavy sleeper and nothing wakes me up."

Jimin instantly regrets saying that because of the sly look on her face, "Jump on you? Ok then, just say you want me."

The blonde stutters out with a furious blush of embarrassment creeping up his neck, "N-Not like that!"