~DISCLAIMER~

{Please read this before continuing}

I would like to say to every reader, all my books contain mature content, including violence, language, smut, sometimes gore, and other forms of mature themes. Please read the tags of my books carefully before reading if you are triggered by something. I don't put warnings in my books, so if you aren't mature enough to handle reading something, please just leave and find another author who makes appropriate content suited to your taste. I do not condone most of the things I write.

Some of my characters are original and some others are based on real-life people. I do not own BTS, and the other idols I may use in my books to represent the characters I wrote. This is fanfiction, meaning not real, and is for entertainment purposes only, please keep that in mind.

Feel free to share your thoughts and reactions in the comments, but please don't be rude or else I won't hesitate to block you. Keep in mind that my books are mine, do not copy or plagiarize my work or else I will find you and report you. Act maturely when reading my books, comment, vote, and enjoy my writing! And again as a reminder, please leave if you cannot handle mature content and themes.

-Fifi