{3}

Taehyung kept thinking about the other night. He had some time to drink and contemplate alone on his couch before having to go to the company to practice more for tomorrow night's show, and he just couldn't ease the frustrated frown on his face. With each sip of scotch, he seemed to get more confused at himself and what was happening.

Never in Taehyung's life has someone entranced him that much to where all reason flew out the window and he'd forget a condom. Yes, he was still pissed at himself for that dumb mistake. But he was even more pissed off at the fact that she was making him feel things, confusing things that he's never felt for anyone.

The possessiveness, the stalkerish habits he's started, he was obsessed with her to a new level he never thought he'd ever reach. He's never been this way about any of the girls. He wouldn't care enough to get possessive or want to know every little detail about them. He hasn't been acting like his usual self lately, and he's been wondering if it was temporary or something that would grow.

Everytime he was around her, he felt a fluttering in his stomach, like he was giddy. Or the other night when he was on that couch, even blinded by lust and his greed, seeing her like that made his urges to break her much stronger. He wanted to destroy her so maybe this obsession would fade over time as he slowly chipped away at her soul.

Just the thought had his heart racing and his iconic smirk plastered onto his face as opposed to the frown he wore just a minute ago. Maybe it wasn't that serious, maybe he was just overthinking because his desire for her was something he never had before.

He cut himself some slack though. I mean, this was Gaia. Everyone was in love with her. Whether it be her sweet personality, her smile, or her body, everyone liked something if not everything about her. She was just that girl, that type of person you'd see and crave to talk to even when you were strangers. The type of girl to be stuck in your mind and just the memory of her would make you blush.

Once he gaslighted himself into thinking that, which still held some truth for him, he stopped thinking about his mistake and decided to move on and hope he didn't forget next time. Oh yes, next time. He smirked and took the last sip from his fancy glass, taking his phone and earbuds before walking out of the door.

Dripping with sweat, he takes the small towel and pats his face and neck dry, panting heavily and gulping down some water after practice with Josh. It made him curious to know if Gaia was here too, knowing she was a workaholic and perfectionist just like him.

"Hey Josh, is Gaia here for practice?", Taehyung asks as he finishes his water and crushes the bottle, throwing it in the trash and looking at the male who adjusts his beanie.

"Yeah, she's in the room across from us. I think she's alone today", Josh replies while picking up his phone and heading out of the room.

Taehyung hums to himself, feeling excitement bubbling in his stomach as he quickly goes into the bathroom down the hall and washes himself in one of the shower stalls before heading into the other practice room. He sees her drinking from a water bottle with her phone in hand, and to catch her attention, he sings her name as he approaches her.

She turns her head and smiles brightly, putting the cap back on her bottle, "Hey, you here for practice?"

"Just finished. You?"

"I'm done for the day, and now I'm starving. I was gonna go grab something to eat. Wanna come with me?"

He smiles, "I'd like that. What place did you have in mind?", he asks as they walk out of the room to exit the hall.

"Nothing too fancy. Since it's about lunchtime, I was thinking we could go to that cafe not too far from here. I forgot what it's called though. Do you know which one I'm talking about?"