03

"It was so nakakahiya! Like super!"

I smacked my head when I remembered that day again. Wala na tuloy akong maiharap na mukha sa kanya! Though, we always see each other at school. Too much interaction with my crush, huh?

And yes, when I said we ALWAYS see each other, I mean it. I sometimes saw him in our campus cafeteria, which is very rare because they have their own canteen naman sa building nila kaya why samin pa? Pinagkakaguluhan tuloy siya lagi. Also, I often saw him in our every afternoon training. Madalas din tuloy akong mawalan ng gana.

Of course, I know naman kasi na iba ang dahilan kung bakit siya nandoon.

"Hayaan mo na 'yon, hindi ka naman niya gusto." My friend, Heart mocked me.

Sumama ang tingin ko sa kanya, I rolled my eyes afterwards. "Thank you, ha?"

She smiled which made me more pissed. "Welcome..."

I sighed as I rested my forehead on the thick book that I am currently reading. We're in the library with our snacks, we have a 2 hours vacant time and because I don't want to stay inside of our room, I went here. Baka sakaling makita ko din siya dito.

"I only have 2 years to stay here..." I suddenly said.

Heart glanced at me.

Other than to be successful in life, my plan is also to be with the man I like the most. I want to feel that feeling that you are romantically involve to someone. Well yes, I'm still young and if ever I'll be back here after a year or so, siguradong nasa tamang edad na din ako non. And who knows? Maybe after those years that I'm away, he'll finally find a woman or worse... he's already married?

"Tuloy kaba talaga? Hindi na ba magbabago ang isip mo?"

I smiled. "You know na I always stick with my decision, and I dislike disobeying my parents."

"Paano kung... mahulog siya sayo?" I almost laugh with that. Ilang dandelions ba ang dapat kong hipan for that to happen?"

But if God agree then... "That won't stop me, Heart." I sighed. "Our dreams are more important. Alam kong... may tamang panahon para sa relasyon."

Yes, I want him... I like him a lot. But that doesn't mean I'm ready to give up everything. There are many more important things... and even if I said that he is one of my dreams, that's still the last thing I want to happen.

"So, you have no intentions to fight your feelings for him?! Gosh, you're heartless."

Ngumuso ako. "He has no intention of liking me back, Heart. And if ever, only as a sister."

Alam ko na 'yon, at hindi naman na ako maghahanggad pa. All I want now is to be close to him and be with him... somehow. I just want to enjoy myself. Sana lang ay mapagbigyan niya ako.

"Why don't you try to... confess?" My friend chuckled.

Ngumuso ako. That's... not a good idea. I don't want to make another embarrassing moment. Or maybe... I'm trying to make an alibi just so I won't feel the rejection?

"If the right time comes, I guess?" I looked away.

"Kailan pa?" She hissed, I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know, either.

And if that right time comes, I will do my best just to make every single day with him memorable.

"Oh, speaking of the love of your life..." My friend suddenly probed that it made my heart throb real fast.

I gulped. "W-Weh?" She nodded, looking at the entrance of the library.

I slightly lifted my head just to see him, but my eyes widened when I saw that he was already looking at me! Para bang alam niya agad na doon ako nakapwesto. But I don't want to assume, our table was located in front, hagip agad kapag pumasok sa entrance. Argg! So delulu!