08

My recovery journey wasn't that tough because of the people around me. They are very thoughtful and patient with me. I never heard a complaint from daddy and my brothers, they are spoiling me, though. I don't feel the boredom in our house because of them, plus Chandler and ate Sammy.

Chandler didn't fail to visit me, because of that, my feelings for him even grew. He shows me nothing but genuineness, he's very thoughtful. My young heart is in love.

I even remember that one afternoon with him.

"Wow! That's just so pretty..." I couldn't hide the adoration in my own voice when I saw the thing he made.

It's a purple bracelet made out of beads, it has dark violet flowers as the main design. It's so pretty simple, but I really, really love it!

"Nanood ako ng tutorial dahil ayaw kong magpatulong kay Chachi..." He said, grinning.

I glanced at him once bago tingnan muli ang bracelet na gawa niya. "Why? You put a lot of effort for this, huh..."

"I want to make it special for you, so I have to work hard for it."

The thought of him making a special gift for me makes my heart flutter. Natulala ako sa kanya for a while because I did not expect him to said that. Now that he utters those words, I can't help myself but to fall more.

he has no idea what he was making me feel.

Today is a bit different day, tatanggalin na kasi ang cast na inilagay sa siko ko. It's been two weeks since the accident, and I can say that I'm totally okay now.

Last week, some of my teammates went here just to check for me. Yesterday naman, si Heart ang bumisita sa akin. She feels sorry because she wasn't able to visit me the day after the accident, I fully understand her naman kasi malayo ang bahay niya and she has a very strict parents. And I know na busy din siya sa other things.

She said that she missed me so much. Wala daw siyang kadaldalan sa room and every break and vacant time. I told her naman na malapit na akong pumasok ulit to cheer her up. She didn't stay for a long time dahil tumakas lang daw siya. That girl is really something talaga, eh.

"Let's go?" My father asked when he saw me going down the stairs.

I nodded as we both headed outside. Today is Saturday. My brothers are not in the house since its weekend. For sure nandoon sila sa mga baby girls nila! Huh!

"If your doctor agree, then you can go back to school on Monday, princess..." Si Daddy while he's driving.

I became excited because of that. Finally!

"But you're not allowed to play volleyball." He added seriously.

Oh, the excitement suddenly died. That fast! I sighed. Of course, nabanggit din naman ni ate Samantha 'yan. I shouldn't force myself.

"I understand, daddy..." I said, he sighed.

"Hezekiah, alam kong gustong-gusto mo 'yan pero anak, maawa ka naman sa sarili mo."

I nodded as I glanced outside of the window. "I understand nga po, as if I can do something about it..."

My father chuckled, napanguso naman ako.

A talk with ate Sammy is a big help for me, but a words from Chandler made me more motivated.

"You will never be stronger if you don't experience being weak, it's normal. It's okay to be discouraged by what happened, it's not permanent after all. It will also be a lesson for you, so you can be aware. You see, nagpahinga ka, and I know that you will come back with the best version of yourself..." That's what he said.