Chapter 2: An Alien Humanity

A few minutes earlier. Arctic Ocean. 

"ACHOO!" Nipa said as she sneezed, seemingly gaining a cold due to her horrible luck. 

"Nipa, did you get a cold? I thought the striker would prevent that." Eila said as the strikers they were wearing on their legs were Fw190s that had an implemented heating function that kept the witches slightly at room temperature, which was a prototype from Neue Karlsland that was created by Ursula.

"I don't know! The strikers are probably broken!" Nipa said as she sniffled.

"Nah, it has to be your bad luck acting up again, I mean there's no way that you could ever get a cold in slightly below room temperature." Eila said.

A witch from the 507th named Hanna Wind then flew next to Eila. "I agree with Juutilainen, you've always had bad luck Nipa." Hanna said as Nipa looked at her with a sad look.

"Not you too!" Nipa said as the doppelgänger smiled. Hanna then turning to Eilas direction. 

"Anyways, why is she here?" Hanna said as she referred to Eilas partner that was flying next to her, that being Sanya. "I insisted on bringing Sanya since we're both partners, and because she's Orussian." Eila said as she mainly brought her because of the previous, having a long winded discussion with eastern command over the whole situation.

"Partners huh? Partners as in love?" Hanna said as Eila and Sanya blushed a little.

Before both of them could offer an answer however, Nipa spoke. "Now that you do mention it, they are awfully close, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case." Nipa said in what could be described as a curious tone.

"I-I would do anything for Sanya. S-so you could say that." Eila said with mustered up confidence, clearly in between denial and acknowledgment. While she was speaking though she put Nipa in a chokehold, which wasn't going to kill her since her self-regeneration ability was active... however it still slightly hurt.

"Alright cool, so stop choking me!" Nipa said as Eilas forearm pressed on Nipa's neck, causing an uncomfortable sensation.

Meanwhile Aleksandra brought out a pair of goggles and looked in front of her, seeing a small dark purple spot. She then turned a knob on the goggles that increased the magnification of the sights, following that the once previous dark purple spot turned into a black vortex with a purple ring to it. The light around the vortex being distorted as it seemed that it was a black hole.

Aleksandra then looked around the vortex, however no Neuroi were seen. 

The vortex itself was quite small though, since it was only about five meters in diameter. The witches then flying to a position in front of the vortex.

Eila then fired a shot from her MG42 at the vortex, the bullet speeding up and eventually entering the event horizon of the vortex, never to be seen again. "As expected." Eila then said as she had a first class seat at seeing the unnatural phenomenon, slightly intimidating her as the appearance of the vortex was almost irritating.

Aleksandra then approached the vortex and flew towards it slowly, however the vortex managed to get the witch in its gravity and sucked her in towards the point of no return. "SASHA!" Nipa yelled as she then grabbed Aleksandra as she was falling in, however the pull of the vortex was bringing her in too albeit slowly.

"Nipa!" Hanna then flew downwards towards Nipa, and grabbed her arm that was holding onto Aleksandra, however it wasn't enough and the witches were quickly pulled towards the vortex, leaving only Eila and Sanya behind.

"Oh crap." Eila said as she had seen three of her friends possibly die on the spot. 

"Sanya what now-" Eila then quickly pulled Sanya as she was being sucked in by the vortex as well.