Preface

The story -- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞, 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 -- is based on my own ideas.  

All the characters are fictional and not based on real people in any way. More characters will be introduced throughout the story, more than the people seen in the introduction, but there are only a few that matter more.  

This is the second interconnected standalone in the Mount Misery Island series. It follows Lucas Eaton, the second oldest Eaton child, and how one weekend can change everything.  

You'll be able to make the distinction of who is more important and who isn't. Any resemblance to real people or other fictional characters is purely coincidental. 

Warning:  

This book contains foul language and scenes of sexual intimacy. 

If you're uncomfortable with this in your reading, then please, click out now. There won't be warnings at the top of the chapters. 

Also, all my work is a first draft. 

[ ]

All the gifs and pictures were found from various searches on Pinterest. Typing in random keywords for the aesthetics of the characters that I envisioned helped to paint the story for me throughout. 

I have a Pinterest board dedicated to this story titled: Mount Misery Island Series. 

https://www.pinterest.com/poisonedyouthxx/mount-misery-island-series/lucas-+-elena/

For anyone that wants to see all the extra gifs and pictures, to get a representation of what I pictured in my own head. Hope it helps you all get involved in the story.   

Pinterest: poisonedyouthxx 

[ ]

Copyright

All rights reserved.

No part of this document may be reproduced, replicated, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author; which is me. Also republication on other websites is prohibited. (This has happened before). So if you see my story or other stories of mine on any other server besides Wattpad please let me know immediately. I only publish stories on Wattpad and nowhere else.   

My other stories are published on my other Wattpad account: dreamshadexx 

[ ]

Summary

A quiet weekend away from Mount Misery Island is exactly what Elena Hill needs. 

Things haven't been going her way for a while, so she decides some time away would be best for everyone - especially his own mental health. Her best friends all have babies, so she doesn't want to interfere with their lives. She just wants to be happy and alone. 

However, one weekend is all it takes to change everything.

When Elena finds out she's pregnant with Lucas Eaton's baby, she doesn't know how to go about changing her life. While also changing his life. Lucas proclaims he doesn't want to be a father, but a twist in fate causes Elena to move in with him while she's pregnant.

A baby changes everything. It changes Elena Hill and it changes Lucas Eaton. 

Tropes: Accidental Pregnancy, Reformed Bad Boy

[ ]

If you're reading this right now, I Love you; no if, ands, or buts about that. I love you for even clicking on this book to read. And I love those that will stick around until the end of the book. 

 A lot of people will say that this is just your average romance and heartbreak story. However, it's so much more than that. It's a story about hope, love, family, and decision making. 

It's a sizzling, hilarious small town enemies-to-lovers, accidental pregnancy, reformed playboy, and friends with benefits romantic comedy with a guaranteed HEA. 

[ ]

Also, I'd really appreciate it if people weren't ghost readers. I don't have any control over that, but I love interacting with you guys in the comment section, and I love seeing when you guys vote on the story chapters because it gives me an idea of what you like to see in the books. I also like when you guys give me more ideas because most of my books are unedited and I can always incorporate other ideas to make them even better. I typically always reply to comments whether good or bad (I prefer good ones). It makes my day, because it lets me know that you guys are interested in the story. Plus it distracted me from being a real work adult.

I'd much rather sit at my desk with a cup of iced coffee writing, then doing anything else. Seeing the views, votes, and comments go up makes me more and more inclined and motivated to keep writing this story and other stories.

ENJOY. MY. LOVES