No more ice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆩♡𓆪 𝑀𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𓆩♡𓆪

- 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘨 -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 was the first to awaken out of everyone. He thought about going back to sleep but he didn't see a point. So he got up and walked over to the cliff where he and Y/n sat the night before. Peter kept thinking about last night, he couldn't get it out of his head. He wondered what would've happened if they did kiss last night. Would things be different?  He also kept thinking about what Y/n said last night, her words never left his mind all night. I need you

"Lost in thought, your majesty?" Peter turned to see Mr Beaver walking over to the cliff. He plonked himself next to him. 

"Sorry, I just-" 

"No need to explain - it's about the Princess isn't it?" Beaver said while looking at the Princess and Peter seemed shocked. Was it that obvious?  

"I heard your conversation last night, she's a good one that Princess. She's been through a lot to get where she is now, but the Princess is strong - don't lose that" Beaver smirked and started to swing his paws just like Y/n did last night.

"What kind of things did she go through?" Peter asked. Lowering his voice making sure not to wake anyone else.

"That's not for me to tell - she'll tell you when she's ready" Beaver and Peter immediately stopped talking when they heard the sound of snow crunch. They looked back and saw Y/n turn over, still asleep but she had herself huddled up in a ball to keep warm and she had Peter's fur coat wrapped around her and she tugged onto it tighter, this made Peter smile. Beaver lowered his voice even more.

"You just gotta give her time - she'll open up - but don't judge her for her past, everyone's done some things we're not proud to admit" Beaver stood up and patted Peter on the back before going back into the cave and started the fire again. 

"What were you two talking about?" Y/n was awake, she still had Peter's coat wrapped around her and looked half asleep. She sat next to Peter and rubbed her eyes.

"Not much" Y/n raised her eyebrows at him as if to say 'yeah right, what were you really talking about'

"Did you sleep okay?" Peter asked trying to change the subject, luckily it worked.

"Okay, I've slept better. Your coat definatley helped though" Y/n smirked while pulling his coat over herself more. 

"It suits you" Peter smiled. Mr Beaver came over and handed them both a hot cup of water. They both thanked him and drank their drinks. By this time everyone was awake. The beavers were by the bonfire talking to each other, Susan was admiring the trees and the leaves were swirling around her making her laugh and Lucy walked over to Peter and laid down on his lap.

"Still tired Lu?" Peter laughed as Lucy nodded her head slightly in agreeance. Peter started to stroke her hair which made Lucy's eyes drop even more.

"Don't let her fall back asleep, Pete. We need to find Edmund" Susan shouted still playing with the leaves from the trees.

"Here sit up, dear" Y/n said while picking up Lucy and placing her on her lap. Y/n handed her the hot drink of water and Lucy slowly drank it.  

"There. Feeling better?" Y/n questioned while handing the cup to Mrs Beaver.