Part 2🩵

I woke up to the sound of someone opening my door and jumped up when I realized it was Sapo, he quietly closed the door behind him "what are you doing in here pendejo?" I asked frustrated knowing that if Cuete caught him in here I'd never hear the end of it from him.

"Relax hermosa your brothers still passed out i just wanted to come see how your doing" I looked at him with a "are you serious?" Type of look mostly because I was frustrated he woke me up so fucking early. "I'm doing fine now what's the real reason you came in here?" He chuckled "nada just wanted to pick up where we left off last night" I rolled my eyes "that won't be happening" I say as I lay back down and turn to my side.

I couldn't see him because I was now on my side but I can feel him looking at me "deny it all you want to but i know you want me as much as I want you" I rolled my eyes once again only this time because I knew he was right I did want him just as bad but I couldn't let him know that.

He continued to stare at me before saying "alright since you not tryna talk right now ma I'll just let you go back to sleep I guess" I heard him start walking towards my bed and I froze, he kissed my head "sleep well her hermosa" all I felt was straight butterflies I couldn't believe this shit was actually real.

I fell back to sleep and woke up 30 minutes late "fuckkkk!" I got up as fast as I could put my hair in a sloppy bun and I put a black shirt on and grey sweatpants and got my back pack before running out of my room. As I ran out sapo of course was there and grabbed me "where you going all fast?" "To school where else menso" he laughed and it made me more irritated "what?" "It's Saturday look" he showed me his phone saying Saturday on the top right above the time and that's when I realized yesterday was a Friday it was pretty dumb for our first day to be a Friday but I was just relieved I wasn't late.

  "Man so I woke my ass up for nothing" I said as I started walking back to my room to change "pues not for nothing we can hang mama" "nah I'm good I rather go back to sleep" I say before closing my door. I begun changing back into shorts and a oversized shirt and once again sapo swung my Damm door open luckily after I was done changing.

  "What do you want sapo?" He looked me up and down "let me lay with you yea?" He couldn't be serious "are you for real if cuete comes home he'll kill us both"  "he's with his hyna he won't be back any time soon cmon hermosa" I sighed "fine but you better stay on your side and let me sleep" he smiled and crawled into my bed as a turned to my side facing away from him.

Time skipp

    I woke up and felt my face against something warm and realized I had been on sapos chest and his arm was around me I quickly jumped up and he woke up as well "what's wrong? He asked in a sleepy voice which sounded so Damm sexy to me all I could do is stare at him he seemed so perfect looking. "Are you good mama?" I don't know what I was thinking maybe I wasn't thinking but i just kissed him and he kissed me back no questions asked he put his hands on my hips and that's when i quickly snapped out of it.

  "Holy shit what am I doing?!" I shouted as i jumped away from him "what's wrong?" He asked confused, "I can't do this your my brother's best friend" "so what Juliana I know you probably don't believe me but I've liked you for a long time but it never felt right to say but fuck it I'm finally admitting this shit and I know you like me to or you wouldn't try so hard to be a bitch to me all the time" I stared at him speechless but before I can say anything the sound of cuete coming into the house interrupted my thoughts.

Before me or sapo could react cuete came into my room "What the fuck is going on in here?!" He was pissed at the sight of sapo in my room "nothing pendejo we we're just talking" he knew I was lying he always knew when I was lying "really do you think I'm fucking stupid you we're just talking while your wearing that shit and he's in your bed" before I can even say another word he turned his attention to sapo who was now standing up "are you fucking my baby sister pendejo?!" He was now in sapos face which was scaring me "no foo we we're just fucking talking" "I don't believe that shit I know you got a thing for my sister foo if y'all weren't fucking you were probably about to!" "NOTHING HAPPENED CUETE!" I finally yelled which instantly turned his attention to me.

  "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING WITH MY HOMIES JULIANA!" At this point he was so pissed but so was I why the fuck did he care so much it's my fucking life "WE ARENT FUCKING WE WERE JUST TALKING AND IF I LIKE HIM ITS MY FUCKING BUISNESS NOT YOURS I DONT TELL YOU SHIT ABOUT THE NASTY PUTAS YOU GO AROUND WITH" this only pissed him off more. "WHO I GO AROUND GO AROUND WITH IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS IM THE OLDER ONE AND I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU LIKE HIM YOUR NOT GONNA BE FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM!" at this point I was done arguing i just grabbed my sweatpants and shirt.

  I went to the bathroom and locked it and cuete started banging on the door but I ignored it and changed after I was done I opened the door pushed passed cuete and left the house barefoot I was so mad I didn't even grab shoes I just walked out of the house and begun walking to Monses I could hear him still yelling but I didn't care I continued to walk.

Heyy hope you guys are liking it so far I'm sorry if it's a little confusing I wrote this while tired as hell but I hope y'all are enjoying 🤍