Prologue

Author Note: I’d like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do a role play on Wattpad. With their permission I will now be making story chapters based on our collaboration on Discord. I don't own any of the pictures or characters except for Luna Pepper and Samantha Faye. Daru Kitachi is own by Omni_YoKaiCelestial . I don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters. I also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or any of it's characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27.

PROLOGUE

School was treacherous as always. Daru Kitachi was walking back home with a gloomy look on his face. Though it was very common that Daru has a bad day at school, he found today to be more depressing than all the other days. Firstly, his friends suddenly saw him as an enemy and wouldn’t even talk to him and during the test, he suddenly forgot everything that he studied the night before.

Some might call it normal human errors, but Daru believed that evil spirits were out to haunt him and ruin his life. However no one believed him, not even his own parents. He just couldn’t fathom why they would try to go after him, but he hoped to find these spirits and someday make them pay.

As he continued walking, he felt a shiver of coldness past him. He looked up, wondering where the coldness was coming from. It was only January, so there shouldn’t be any sort of snow. In a moment of terror, Daru noticed that his house was fully covered in ice and snow!!

It was a big contrast to all the other houses that appeared normal. People walked across Daru’s house with strange looks on their faces, thinking that this household was celebrating Christmas late. Daru shook his head as he rushed to his house and forcefully opened the door since it was slightly more stuck due to the frozen hard ice.
_______________________________

Blizzaria was looking for a new home due to the coming spring and she didn’t know where she could go. After being kicked out of her old apartment in the shopping district 2 months ago she was fine with it as it was still winter. But now that spring is 2 months away she was beginning to panic.

Which in turn made her powers become unstable. Which causes her to be followed by frozen winds and blizzards. Not that she noticed tho. She was so used to the cold that it never came to be noticed by her. So when she saw a couple leaving their house with their things followed by a Yo-Kai couple Papa Bolt and Mama Aura.

Blizzaria watch as they left in a taxi, with happy expressions on their faces. So she decided to make herself at home while they were gone. So she was surprised as well as shocked when a young man ran into the house an hour and a half later. She could immediately tell that the boy looked very similar to the human couple that had just left.

________________________________

Word Count 523.

Published on June 24th, 2023.