CHAPTER 3: Yo-kai Island Mansion

Author Note: I'd like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do this role play with me on my Discord Server. With their permission I will now be adding story chapters that we collaborated on together on my Discord.

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, or characters except for those that have to deal with my OC's Luna Pepper, Samantha Faye, Vivianna, USapphie, Komami's Light-Side art, and Yurie Hairen.

Daru Kitachi and Tanya Kitachi are owned by and created by Omni_YoKaiCelestial. Me and Omni_YoKaiCelestial don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters.

We also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or any of its characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27. Or any of the videos used in the story. All videos belong to the original creators.

___________________________________

~Flashback To 7 ½ Years Ago~

3rd Person POV

Daru had a rather peaceful and fun life with his big sister, but that all changed when he was attacked by something that he couldn't see.

A few days after Daru's 5th birthday. He hadn't had any encounters with Yo-kai before, so he was scared about the being he couldn't see.

He was thankful that his big sister Tanya Kitachi, had come to help him. Since that day Daru had believed in the supernatural and paranormal. Much to their parents agitation and annoyance.

It was just a normal Friday morning, and Daru was sleeping in his bed, as he had trouble waking up on his home when he was young, and his big sister would always wake him up.

"Daru..." Daru continued sleeping.

"Daru, wake up..." he just rolled over.

"Daru, if you don't wake up you'll miss out on getting your favorite breakfast before you have to go to school..." The voice said, Daru got up immediately.

"Aww, I wanna sleep more, but I can't say no to breakfast pancakes." Daru said, as he smiled tiredly at his sister.

She laughed as she ruffled her little brother's hair.

"Go get ready, breakfast will be ready, when you're done." She then left, leaving Daru to his thoughts.

Daru's POV

'Big sis has always been protective of me, since Mom and Dad weren't always around much. She loves drawing, and she's pretty good at it! For breakfast, I'll be having delicious pancakes, though big sis loves oatmeal for some reason. She also has a big sweet tooth for chocolate, haha. Another thing is she believes in Yo-kai like me! Both of us are infamous for getting possessed by evil spirits, but we manage.' I thought, as I got ready, after I finished changing my clothes and headed downstairs.

I soon made it to the dining room where I saw my sister sitting down eating her brown sugar flavored oatmeal. She saw me and paused from eating her oatmeal.

"Did you brush your teeth and your hair?" She asked, looking at me.

"Uhhhh... Yeahhh..." Daru lied, as his eyes moved away from his big sis nervously.

She rolled her eyes before glaring at me.

"Daru Kitachi... Go. Brush. Your. Teeth. And. Hair." She said in a voice that made her message clear.