CHAPTER 6: Luna's Past

Author Note: I'd like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do this role play with me on my Discord Server. With their permission I will now be adding story chapters that we collaborated on together on my Discord.

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, or characters except for those that have to deal with my OC's Luna Pepper, Lunar Eclipse, Samantha Faye, Vivianna, USapphie, Komami's Light-Side art, and Yurie Hairen.

Daru Kitachi and Tanya Kitachi are owned by and created by Omni_YoKaiCelestial. Me and Omni_YoKaiCelestial don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters.

We also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or Danny Phantom or any of their characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27 and Danny Phantom belongs to the original creator.

I also don't own any of the videos used in this story. All videos belong to their original creators.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

Luna's POV

When everyone was seated Luna sighed before looking at everyone.

"Before I explain what a Halfa is I'll need to explain how I became one. So get comfortable cuz it's a long story." I said, everyone did as she asked.

"It all started 2 and a half years ago." I started, remembering what not only happened to me but my friend Danny too.

~Flashback~

2 ½ Years Ago •

Amity Park, Illinois, America

Luna's POV

It all started when my parents decided to partner up with the Fenton's to build a portal to a world unseen. A portal to what they believed to be the Ghost Zone.

Me, Danny Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, and Sam Manson, were there to witness their names making it into the history books.

But when Mr. Fenton plugged it up all there was, was a single green spark and then nothing.

My parents and the Fenton family all left, except Danny, who was being dared to enter the dark portal by Sam and Tucker.

I watched as Danny put on a white hazmat suit. I decided to join him. Cuz I was just as curious. I grabbed the black hazmat suit. Once I had it on. I followed Danny inside on his right.

Suddenly Danny tripped over a thick wire on the floor. One of his hands managed to grab my shoulder. While the other landed on the portal wall. But there was the sound of a button being clicked. Our heads immediately snapped in the direction of the wall where Danny's hand had landed.

We only had a few seconds to register the words and the two buttons on the wall and Danny's hand was placed over the Green ON button.