CHAPTER 1: The Mystery Skulls

Author Note: I'd like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do this role play with me on my Discord Server. With their permission I will now be adding story chapters that we collaborated on together on my Discord.

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, or characters except for those that have to deal with my OC's Luna Pepper, Samantha Faye, Vivianna, USapphie, Komami's Light-Side art, and Yurie Hairen.

Daru Kitachi and Tanya Kitachi are owned by and created by Omni_YoKaiCelestial. Me and Omni_YoKaiCelestial don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters.

We also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or any of its characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27. Or any of the videos used in the story. All videos belong to the original creators.

_________________________________

Blizzaria's POV

'Oh dear, I hope that they didn't just decide to leave their kid, on his own.' I thought, as I watched the kid go deeper into the house.

"Mom... Dad... I'm home..." He said, when he didn't get a response he shivered.

"They must not have came back from work yet. But I don't get why there's a blizzard outside the house. And why is it so cold inside. I swear if this is the doing of a air-headed spirit to continue to mess with me like always I'm literally going to punch them..." I looked at him as he passed by me.

'So he believes in the spiritual worlds. Tho he can't see us. It seems like he's been made as a easy target by other Yokai. As a guardian of my old friend's Yo-kai Watch Model Zero. I can help him! Tho, I should first see if he's worthy of the watch.' I smirked and decided to see if I can make a deal with him.

"Oh really... If I gave you a way to do that would you let me stay?" I asked softly, the boy froze in place before he turned and looked around with a spook out look, before he started to shake his head.

"And now I'm hearing voices. I really must be just going crazy, I'm not sure if there's even a device that could do that." I giggled at his denial he looked even more creeped out.

"Oh but there is such a device. All I asked in return is a place to stay." I said, as I saw his face turned thoughtful for a moment.

"Fine I don't see a problem with it but can you at least tone down the freezing temperatures in here. I'm cold." I looked around and I finally noticed that some of the surfaces were frozen over.

"Oh dang sorry I didn't noticed. I guess my powers went out of control in my past panic. Hold on." I started reeling in my powers making the temperature acceptable for both myself and the boy.

"There now do we have a deal?" I asked, he signed and nodded.

"Yeah, we have a deal." I smiled and flew over before touching his wrist and made the Yo-kai Watch Model Zero appear on his wrist.

He looked at the watch that was wrapped around his wrist.

"A watch?" He questioned, as he looked closely at the watch.

There seems to be a turning gear, which he can turn to either 0, 1 or 2.

"How's this supposed to help me see spirits?" He asked in disbelief. I giggled softly.