Chapter 4: Gathering A Team

Author Note: I'd like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do this role play with me on my Discord Server. With their permission I will now be adding story chapters that we collaborated on together on my Discord.

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, or characters except for those that have to deal with my OC's Luna Pepper, Samantha Faye, Vivianna, USapphie, Komami's Light-Side art, and Yurie Hairen.

Daru Kitachi and Tanya Kitachi are owned by and created by Omni_YoKaiCelestial. Me and Omni_YoKaiCelestial don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters.

We also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or any of its characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27. Or any of the videos used in the story. All videos belong to the original creators.

___________________________________

/ PRESENT \

3rd Person POV

"The next morning I fell ill from a slow acting poison. My sister was able to make and give me the antidote. But that's when the assassin made her appearance." I said, remembering that day, will always haunt my dreams at night.

"The assassin's name is, Yurie Hairen aka The Demoness. She was told to kill a person named Kitachi. But her orders hadn't specified which one was her target. I was extremely close to fainting. So she threw a dagger coated in a quick acting poison at me. I closed my eyes waiting for pain but it never came. When I looked up I saw Tanya, shielding me with her body. She took the blow that was meant for me." Daru said,

~Flashback~

Daru's POV

I caught Tanya as she fell forward, I held her as close to my chest as best I could with my tiny arms.

"Why..." she looked at me, I felt my tears begin to fall down my face. "Why did you take a blow meant for me?" I asked, she lightly chuckled but she began coughing up blood.

Which splattered onto my shirt, but I didn't care about it. I was too focused on my dying sister.

"It's the job as the oldest *cough cough* to protect their younger siblings. Please continue on *cough* our dream without me. *Cough cough* Also if you ever have a daughter. Please *cough cough* promise me you'll *cough* give her my namesake. I know *Cough* that I promise to teach you how to make and use seals, but *cough* I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill it, tho *cough cough* if you ever head up to Mount Wildwood. Talk *Cough* to the Shirin *Cough cough* caretaker, he'll be able to help you. *Cough ack Cough cough*." She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"Don't ever forget that I'll always love you, squirt. *Cough cough* Don't let anyone make you doubt my love for you little brother." She said, I held her closer.

"I know and I love you too, Sprit. I'm going to miss you waking me up and your pancake breakfast." I said, she nodded with tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I wish we had more time, *cough cough* Daru... Don't... Ever Give... Up... Take care... Fare... well... little... bro... ther......" These were Tanya's final words as her body went limp and started getting cold.

~End Of Flashback~

Blizzaria's POV

"My sister died in my arms. The few things that I have from her I keep safely hidden." Daru said, still riding his bike up the trail.