CHAPTER 5: Epic Mid-Tier Boss Battle

Author Note: I'd like to thank Omni_YoKaiCelestial for asking me to do this role play with me on my Discord Server. With their permission I will now be adding story chapters that we collaborated on together on my Discord.

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, or characters except for those that have to deal with my OC's Luna Pepper, Samantha Faye, Vivianna, USapphie, Komami's Light-Side art, and Yurie Hairen.

Daru Kitachi and Tanya Kitachi are owned by and created by Omni_YoKaiCelestial. Me and Omni_YoKaiCelestial don't own Yo-kai Watch or any of the characters.

We also don't own The Mystery Skulls Animated series or any of its characters. Mystery Skulls Animated rightfully belongs to @MysteryBen27. Or any of the videos used in the story. All videos belong to the original creators.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

3rd Person's POV

Tanya pulls up a hologram on her wrist. The hologram showed Tanya, Daru, and Luna. Information on the Yo-kai that they are about to fight.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

Yo-kai Name: Spearider

Type: Boss Yo-kai

Species Base: Spider

Tier-level: Mid

Recommended Level: Lv.20 to Lv.25

Immun To: Earth Element attacks, Inspirit, and ground base attacks.

Weak to: Lightning Element attacks, Ice Element attacks, Flame Element attacks, and aerial based attacks.

Weakest Point: The Under Stomach

BOSS SUMMARY:

Spearider clings to the ceiling. By attacking its 4 front legs in quick secession. Spearider will fall from the ceiling and reveal its weakest point. Which is it's under stomach.

Tho, after a while Spearider will jump back onto the ceiling and force you to repeat the same process. After Spearider's health drops below 50% it will start summoning the help of its allies. When Spearider's health drops below 25% it will become more prone to attacking its allies to regain health.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

Tanya's POV

I could feel my brother was beginning to become nervous.

"What do I do?!" He said,

I pulled up the screen and looked at the three Yo-kai standing with Daru. Seeing the move of SSVivianna, Blizzaria, and Mystery.

♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥°♥

TEAM: FRONTLINERS

SSVivianna