8

Okay, let's do this one last time, yeah?

For real, this time. Here it is.

My name is Miles Morales. I was bitten by a radioactive Spider. And for like a week, I've been the one and only Spider-Man.

My name is Y/n Stacy. And for the past three days, I've been this worlds one and only Spider-Woman.

I think you know the rest. I finished all my essays, she signed up for a winter sport, saved a bunch of people, I got hit by a drone, I did this with my dad.

They graffitied a mural of his uncle Aaron. That was so cool.

I met my roommate. Finally. Slapped a sticker where my dad's never gonna find it.

And when we're alone, like no one understands what we're going through, we remember our friends who did understand.

I never thought I'd be able to do any of this stuff. But I can.

And as a person with great value in our lives once said, "Anyone can wear the mask." If you didn't know that before, now you do. Because I'm Spider-Woman.

And I'm Spider-Man. And we're not the only ones.

Not by a long shot.

It was now the afternoon time, on some random day, the sun was setting, everything was calm. Miles was laying in his bed, with his hands behind his head and his headphones on his head. His music was turned up enough so the Y/n could hear it too, her head rested on the wall his bed was pushed up against, her fingers tapping on her knee as she listened.

"Miles! Hey, Miles!" Y/n's eyes snap open, and so do Miles'. Y/n turns her head up, and did not believe the sight before her.

"You got a minute?"

An: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM EXCITED ASFFF. I am proud to say,

I started on June 18th, 2023.

And I finished on June 25th, 2023, at 2 am exactly. It's a sign, I gotta get stared on the second book. I have too. 😘😘😘