Earth 520

A/N: this is the 9 year old Y/N L/N as i have said in the bio
**thoughts ""speaking

Narrator POV:

Y/n wasn't like the other kids that goes to playgrounds or runs off who knows where he was a child who would rather stay at home and learn new things and then another.

He always have the knack to learn new things and learn it prominently and after that he plays it neatly with no mistakes the parent were dumbfounded when they learned this but nevertheless they were proud, never push him too much for it.

Because the one thing they were worried about was his social life they want him to have friends since he is still a child, yet, He was already learning above other kids he knows how to cook in the kitchen with his mother, knows how to fix the sink, He was already thinking like an adult.

The parents were devastated that their kid would not know what to do with his life when he is out there until, it was his uncle's birthday in two days his uncle was living in Manhattan so the parents decided to stay there for atleast 2 weeks since it would be a great time to let Y/n outside their house for a while.

*Fast forward a little*

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the back of the car listening to my parents singing to the song Sunflower by Post Malone knowing all too well that my sister would sing it and make me sing along i don't hate it. 

"Y/n please sing along with me!!" Y/S said with a giggle

I sighed "Aya we have been singing this song everytime we're in the car.. don't you get sick of it?" A dog barks behind us.

Aya gasped, lightly punch my chest knowing that it doesn't hurt me i didn't bother to stop her "Hey! It's a good song don't blame me" Aya crossed her arms to her chest, huffing puffed her cheeks out while at it *too cute* i heavily sighed and just gave up and we ended up singing it.

It was a short drive seeing it was minutes ago we took out our stuffs from the car i went to the back and as expected our dog was there waiting to get out "Hi Nellie we doing ok?" The dog barks back i take her out by the cage gripping its handle on the top and pick it up with her in it.. she was heavy i was a bit struggling with it until my dad came and offered a hand as a good son i said "merçi papa" "je t'en prie" he said with that thick accent.

"Ah there is my little butterfly" an old man said we turned our heads to the house infront of us and saw aya running towards him "Uncle Thomas!!" *she is still energetic as ever, hugging him i smile at their relationship.

I was holding a box in my hands walking towards them Uncle Thomas saw me and gestures to me to come over here i put the box on the floor then went up to him and hugged him

"Hello Uncle nice to see you again" i said nonchalantly "i prefer to be greeted nicely remember?" My uncle said "i know, i know" i said chuckling, smiling to myself as i've remember the last time we did this.. let's just say he was a wee bit scared "Well come on in" he gestures to the door.

A/N: i'm tired i didn't know it would be this tiring