Our love- Real life

Maria's pov

Alright, WHAT RING SITUATION?
It's only 7am and I'm already freaking out.

Since yesterday, when they dropped that bomb on my lap, Bella keeps saying "You'll understand on the right time, calm down".
And that's exactly what I'm doing, calming down (I haven't slept in 17 hours).

On the left side, Bella is peacefully sleeping.
I look at them and curiously I feel peaceful too.

- Mary, don't tell me you haven't slept. - Bella says in a sleepy voice, with their eyes closed.

Of course they're awake, they're always awake.

- Of course I've slept. Like 7 minutes.

They open their eyes and look at me

- I could kill you right now, but I won't. Today we have some appointments to attend.

My face lights up

- What kind?

Instead of answering, Bella gets up. I look confused at them.

- Get ready, I'll explain to you in the car.

......
Bella brushes their teeth, I brush my hair. They choose their old white trainers, I put my wasted all-star. Bella dresses a grey hoodie, I pick a blue cardigan.
We go downstairs, they prepare pancakes with ice cream for me and eats they well loved cereal.
We talk about random things such as: Do you prefer Captain America or Iron man?, Is Skittles better than MM's?, Why people still believe Earth is flat?

So it goes....

...
Bella's driving our car and I'm looking out the window. "Falling in love" by Cigarettes after sex is playing in the radio. It's pouring, it looks like a quick rain, the sun is a little bit shy. My hands are on their leg, Bella looks very concentrated. It feels casual, it feels right.

- I don't want to sound like a child but, are we arriving?

- You do sound like a little baby, but yes, we're close to our destiny. - They say chuckling

- Something inside me feels I'm going to cry a lot today.

Bella turns their attention to me for just a second and then they look back at the road.

- You haven't slept, don't you want to take a nap? I promise to wake you up in about 15 minutes.

- I'm not sleepy.

...........

I open my eyes, hearing Bella's voice.

- Hey babe, we arrived. Are you feeling ok? - They say caressing my arm

- Oh fuck, I slept? - I say covering my face with my hands and they chuckle

- For exact 15 minutes! Now let's go, we have so much to do.

Bella gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

For the first time, I pay attention to the place we're. I don't recognise exactly the location but, it looks really good.

We're in a forest reserve. I can hear a waterfall, some birds singing. The earth is wet by the previous rain, there's a bunch of trees of course, some flowers and a swing over a creek.

- Are you enjoying the view? - Bella says leaning closer to me

- I'm so amazed by this place that I didn't even think about mosquitos and internet. - I say playfully and they let out a soft giggle