Chapter 7

Katie's POV  

As I walk out my door I hear another door shut to the left of me. I turn to see Josh, he looks up and we make eye contact. My face starts to feel hot.

'Does someone have a crush?' 

I blush more 'Shut up!'

'Awww you guys are so cute'

'I don't like him!'

I turn my attention back to Josh. He probably just saw me completely blush. Wait was HE blushing! I think I just saw some pink in his face, but it was probably nothing. I shrug it off like nothing happened and walk over to him. "Wait is this your Room?" I ask pointing to Room he just came out of.

"Ya, I moved Rooms last week"

"Cool, I guess we're neighbors" I say with a smile.

"I guess we are" He smiles back.

"What class do you have first"

"Science, You?"

"We're right next to each other, I have History!"

"Cool!"

We walk and talk all the way to our classes. When we finally get there we have five minutes to spare. We sit on one of the benches outside the classrooms. As we sit there talking and laughing the bell rings signaling that we're late for class. We look at each other and shrug. We continue talking not caring that we are late. I don't care that I'm late because I hate History and Josh clearly doesn't care either. We talk until the speaker comes on. "Katie Jones please report to your class once again Katie Jones please report to your class"

"I guess that my queue to get to class" I say

"In a weird way it's probably mine too"

Then we both get up and walk to our classes.

 ~~~Time Skip to Thursday because I'm lazy=P ~~~ 

Josh's POV 

Ethan, Katie, and me start hanging out more and now every day after school we go to the ice cream shop. As friday draws closer I start to get more and more excited.

I wake up in the morning and get ready like normal. I wait outside Katie's Room and wait for her to come out. After a few minutes pass and she doesn't come out I start to get worried. I look at the time and see that I only have ten minutes to get to school, but I don't care. I start to look around her Room looking for clues about to where she might be. I end up getting really worried and pick her lock to get into her Room. "Katie!" I whisper yell hopping that she called back, but I am met with silence. The bell rings, they put the bells in the Rooms so that we know that we are late. I start frantically looking around for any clues to where she is. I find a orange piece of paper on her table that says: Come to the high teachers office for you now what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it is kinda short, but it was early so that hopfuly makes up of that. OMG CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!! Anyways thanks for reading and coment if you feel like it! =D