Chapter 19

Katie's POV

"I WIN!" I yell because I won! "By three points! THREE POINTS! It's only because you got that strike!" Josh playfully yells holding up three fingers. Josh and me playfully fight for a few seconds when Ethan gets up. "I'm get some pizza" Ethan says. "Is Ethan sad that we destroyed him?" I joke. "You didn't destroy me, I only lost by six points." Ethan says. "And that means that we destroyed you" I say. "Fine, do you guys want some pizza" Ethan asks. "Can you get me a piece?" I ask. "No I can't, you're going to have to get it yourself" Ethan says sarcastically. "Ok, I just want pepperoni" I say. "Josh what do you want?" Ethan asks. "I don't like pizza, so can you get me a hamburger?" Josh replies. "Oh ya, you're weird. I would think that a guy like you would like pizza" Ethan says. "What is that supposed to mean?!" Josh says. "Nothing... I am going to go get the pizza now" Ethan says and quickly goes before Josh can say anything else. "What does he mean by a guy like me?!" Josh asks worried. "It doesn't mean anything, Ethan's just being Ethan" I reassure. We sit down on one of the benches and talk until Ethan comes back with the food. We eat and talk for a while, until Ethan has to go to his Room to do homework. Josh and I stay and talk more. We talk about our pasts and what we did weird things we id when we were kids. "And there was this one time when I convinced Ethan that we should go to the playground after hours. We had a lot of fun and no one caught us, but Ethan was so worried that we were going to get in truble. He kept on saying that one of the teachers was going to find us and lock us in cages. I was hilarious, but we had a lot of fun"I say. "I remember the playground, my friends and I would always play foursquare. There was this one time when we accidently bounced the ball onto the roof and we decided that the best way to get it down was for us to climb onto each other so that the person on the top could get the dall. It didn't work out, we all fell on top of each other. No one got hurt, but its was so much fun" Josh says. "I wish I could go to the playground again. I had so much fun there as a kid" I say, remembering all the fun things that happened there. Only kids ten and younger can go there. "Whats stopping us from going?" Josh asks with a mischievous smile. He then grabs my hand and runs out the dowling alley door his hand in mine. I smile, I had so many good memories as a kid there, I can't believe I'm going back! We run till we reach the wall that surrounds the playground. "I'll boost you up" Josh says. "Why don't we just go through the door?" I ask. "The door is designed that you can only go through from the other side" He says. "Ok, boost me up" I say. He stands back towards the wall and puts his hands together so that he can boost me up. I then run towards him and put my foot on his hands. He then boosts me up so that I can grab the edge of the wall and pull myself up. The wall is big enough so that I can kneel and pull Josh up without falling down. I reach my hand down so that he can grab it. He runs up and jumps grabbing my hand, I pull him far enough up so that he can grab the edge of the wall. We swing our legs over to the other side of the wall and sit there looking at the place that we spent countless hours at as a kid. I jump down and look at the playground. Josh comes up behind me and asks "So what do you want to do first?" I think of all the things that I can do. "Swings" I say and run over to them. I sit down on one of them and Josh starts pushing me. I remember all of the fun times I had here. After a few minutes of Josh pushing me, I spot the monkey bars out of the corner of my eye. "Monkey bars!" I says and run over to them. "I used to love these as a kid. Me and Ethan would always pretend that we were monkeys swinging from the tops of jungle trees" I say. We sit on top of them and talk about all the good memories we had here as a kid. There is a moment of silence then Josh's eyes get really big like he remember something. "I am sorry but I have to go" Josh says. "But-" I start. "I'm sorry" Josh says. He starts to leave but before he does he turns and kisses me. The kiss only last for a second before he pulls away and runs out the one sided door. I only sit there for a few seconds when I hear the voice inside my head. 'Katie I need you to go to The Scales of Ianite' He says. 'Ok I will be there in a minute' I say. I run to where the taint has eroded the fence and once again there is a big hole where the fence used to be. I run through and get the same burst of energy that I got last time I went through. I run to the Scales and look around, but nothing has changed. I start to turn around, but before I can someone hits me in the head with something and I am out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people! So, I think that it would be fun if you could send me characters! If you character has a secret or if you can't get the comments to work you can message me. What I need is:

Name:
Personality:
God:
Backstory:(you don't have to put a backstory if you don't want to)
Age:(might change this depending on how the story goes)
Appearance:
Dress like:
Other:

I am going to put every character I get into the story. They might not come in till later but they will be there. Anyways thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter please press that little star to vote it helps a lot, and comment if you feel like! =D