Chapter 18

Andy's POV 

 I have been able to read people's thoughts for as long as I can remember. I have kept it a secret, but I can tell that I can trust Katie. I know that Katie is seventeen, six years older than me, and that she went through what I was about to go through with the Queen of Shadows. I know that Katie and Josh are in a relationship and that Ethan and her are best friends. I heard Katie thinking about a girl named Natasha and from what I can gather apparently she disappeared and that Ethan Katie and her were best friends when they were around my age. After I whispered to Katie she looks at me with eyes full of sadness and empathy. "Can you come back to my room so I can talk to you?" She asks. "Sure" I say and get up off of the couch and follow Katie to her bedroom, and Luna follows us. Luna is my protector, she is the wolf that Ethan followed to get to me. She has always been with me, I don't know what I would do without her. We walk into Katie's bedroom and she sits down on her bed and motions me to sit next to her, so I do. Luna sits by my feet and I pet her head. "So you saw the Queen of Shadows" Katie says.

"Ya, She told me to stay out of things that don't involve me"

"Did she say anything else? And you know not to tell anyone right?"

"Ya, I know and she *deep breath* she told me that I would destroy the world, she told me that-that I will kill all of my friends and that I will be forever lonely that-" I start but I can't finish because tears start streaming down my face and I start crying. Katie pulls me into a hug and tells me that none of those things will come true, that she was just trying to scare me, and that we have to be strong. After a few minutes I start to calm down, I wipe the tears for my eyes and look at the time. "I- I have to go to class now" I say. "Ok, be careful" Katie says. "I will, thank you" I say and walk out the door of her bedroom, and out the front door to my next class.

Katie's POV

 Andy walks out the door and I walk back to my livingroom where Josh sits on the couch. Josh and me are now the only people in my Room. I sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "So what happened in there? I heard crying is everything ok?" he asks. "Ya, everything is fine" I reply. "So, what happened?" He asks again. "Did you hear that Tylar-" I start trying to change the subject. "Katie I'm not like Ethan you can't change the subject on me. What happened in there?" He asks a little more demanding. "I- I can't tell you, I'm sorry" I say and look up at him with pleading eyes. "It's ok" he says and pulls me close. "Thank you. I know this is hard" I say. "I can live with hard" he says and smiles. "Thanks" I say. We sit there talking, until its about ten minutes until school is over. "Lets go get Ethan so we can go bowling" I say. "K, what is his last class?" Josh asks. "PE, race you there!" I say and run out the door. Once I am out of Josh's view I drink a speed potion and run towards the PE building. "Slow down!" Josh yells. "It's a race I'm not slowing down!" I yell back. I make it to the PE building first and I won by a mile. A minute later Josh finally makes it here. "How were you so fast?!" Josh asks. "I don't know, why are YOU so slow?" I laugh because I have a speed potion and he doesn't. He looks at me for a few seconds then his eyes get big and then into a playful glare. "Are those speed potion particle I see?" He asks. "No...?" I say but I say it more like a question. "Oh really then what is that in your pocket?" He asks and reaches for the potion bottle that I left there. I try to swerve out of the way, but he still grabs the potion bottle from my pocket. "You cheated! Do you know what cheaters get?" Josh asks. "What do they get?" I ask. "Cheaters get tickled!" Josh yells and starts tickling me. I am extremely ticklish so I start laughing a giggling my head off. I try to squirm out of his grasp, but I can. "Stop, I- I'm sorry!" I say in between laughs. "Not until you say I win!" Josh yells. "F-fine, you w-win!" I yell and he stops tickling me. We sit there laugh until Ethan comes out of the PE building. Then we all head to the bowling alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Finally they are going bowling! I planed for this to happen in chapter 12, but that didn't happen =P I am haveing so much fun writing this and I am so happy that people are enjoying this book! Anyways thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter please press that little star to vote it helps alot, and comment if you feel like! =D