Chapter Twenty- Seven

"So I guess they gotta go to court" Nevaeh explained to Nova over FaceTime

"I hope they give him the right to see his son cs that's messed up" Nova said back as she unpacked the groceries she went grocery shopping because of course Ace barely had any groceries

"I don't understand why she is so bitter bitch YOU fucked MY man and now you mad cs he wants a family with me" Nevaeh said eating butter pecan ice cream out the cart "So you keep his son away she lucky I'm pregnant cause my daughter really just spared her ass"

"Let him handle it on his own Veah and just support him through it" Nova said shaking her head knowing how messy this situation could get "You getting into it with her won't do nothing but make the situation worse for him you know she hate you"

"You right" Nevaeh said taking in what her sister was saying "Ima just play my role and support him"

"Thank you" Nova smiled happy the Neveah was actually listening to her advice she's really grown a lot "I have to go tho Amir dad is supposed to be coming over so I can help him plan an surprise Anniversary party for Stella"

"Aw I love them they give my love life hope" Neveah smiled making Nova nod "But okay I'll talk to you later"

"I love you and Noelani more" Nova said saying the name that both Neveah and Darius decided on for their baby girl. Once they ended the call causing her to walk towards it opening it with a smile that slowly disappeared when she saw a female on the other side that she didn't recognize "Hey sorry I think you have the wrong house"

"Nah I have the right one" the girl said with a smirk on her face "I'm Milly is Ace here"

"No, I'm his girlfriend Nova so I'm sure I can help you" Nova replied folding her arms not seeing anything funny about this random girl showing up to her man house

"Aw you the little girl he was trying to get over while he was fucking me" Milly said taking Nova back some but she quickly got herself together not wanting to let the girl see her sweat

"Bitch please I'm far from little you just a cum rag he was using to get over me" Nova snapped back making Milly frown not expecting that to come out her mouth "Learn your role how and know how to play it but I'll tell him to stopped by Nelly was it"

"Mi-" Before Milly could finish Nova slammed the door in her face not caring to continue the conversation she went on Instagram finding Millys account clicking through her highlights until she seen a picture that caught her eye

Millythebody 2d ago