ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟

☊ genre: Fluff

He's in bed, reading a book, enjoying being in his zone

"Watcha doin?" Walks in, the only person who is allowed to enter his zone.
"Reading a book. Do you know what that means?" He asks, mockingly.

"A book is a written or printed work consisting of pages or together along one side and bound in covers." He snickers, as his eyes get back on the book.

"Shut up, nerd. I read books" {Y/N} rolls her eyes defensively.
"Reading Wattpad fanfics about Shawn Hunter isn't reading a book" He smiles sarcastically.

{Y/N} climbs on the bed and lays down, pretty close to Cody. He smiled a bit, his eyes not leaving the book, as he wraps one arm around {Y/N}'s waist, holding her close, as her head rested on Cody's bicep.

"What does moratorium mean?" {Y/N} asks, looking up at Cody.
"Something that you're causing right now" He states, jokingly.
"Butterflies in your tummy?" She pokes the side of his stomach, making him giggle as he's ticklish.

"Oh grow up"

After a few...no...many questions from {Y/N}, the room was filled with silence. A word Cody had forgotten but didn't mind...not at all.

He diverts his attention from the extremely interesting murder mystery to an even more interesting girlfriend...his girlfriend

He sees her, peacefully sleeping. He smiles and keeps his book on the night stand, as he wraps a blanket around himself and {Y/N}.

"No Shawn...I can't marry you. Yes, I love you, but Cody is too immature to be left alone! He needs me!" Brooke mutters in her sleep. Cody's eyes widen.

"Oh so I'm immature" 

--------------------------------

Kinda cute...?