𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕤

🕳 Genre: Angst

Hiding behind the couch she heard every conversation between Jade, Beck, Cat, Robbie and Rex

Hiding behind the couch she heard every conversation between Jade, Beck, Cat, Robbie and Rex. Unfortunately, the secret they were hiding had something to do with Andre. Her boyfriend. 

First he had denied hanging out with her for some 'ping pong' team at Hollywood Arts. THERE WAS NO PING PONG TEAM AT HOLLYWOOD ARTS.

When they get petty, she gets pettier. So a few minutes before the gang met up in the rec room, Y/N found herself hiding behind the couch.

"Oh! So that's what's going on!" She walked out from behind the couch, with folded arms. They all had widened eyes, except Jade who seemed unfazed
"Well, if it's going off then it won't go on" Cat innocently said, in her high pitched voice. 
"Oh shut up!" 

"Babe, look I ca-"
"Out of everyone, you were the last person I thought who's lie to me. Why, Andre?" She sighed, storming off. 
"If a beauty like that walked out on me, I'd run after" Rex commented, making Andre glare at Robbie.

He jogged out and spotted Y/N.

"Look, Y/n, you can't be pissed about something stupid like this. And you're acting like I made the plan. It was Jade's ide-"
"I don't care who's idea it was! It's not about some stupid ping pong team, Andre! It's obviously about trust. And I don't know how much can I trust you now that you did this. And this isn't the first time. I get it...You, Tori, Jade, Beck, Cat and Robbie are like the "main guys" here and that they're your friend group. But I'm just not comfortable with how me...your girlfriend is the second option!"

"Well, they're my friends, you want me to ditch them or something?!" He spoke, slightly frustrated.
"Don't. Just dump me instead" Y/N angrily muttered under her breathe.

"I'm done here...I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore. L-Let's just end this here..." Y/n looked away, avoiding eye contact. 
"No, don't do that! Our relationship is not that weak!" Andre held her wrist.
"Andre, stop...please. There is no hope. Goodbye..."

And that was the end of a very healthy and happy couple at Hollywood Arts.

----------------------------------------------

Request ❤

For: @Huckleberry-Hounds