𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕟 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

"Oh talk to me when you can dress" Shawn sassed, leaning on his locker

"That's the best you can do, Hunter?" {Y/N} rolled her eyes, scoffing at her arch nemesis's comeback.
He stood there with the most punchable face known to mankind.
"Oh I can do better. But it'd just go right over your pea sized brain"  

"Says the one with a 2.2 GPA"
"At least I have a life outside of my GPA"
"Yeah...and into some girl's mouth" {Y/N} scoffed aggressively. 

"Watching them fight is like second hand embarrassment." {Y/N} chose to ignore Topanga's comment, and continued glaring at Shawn.

"Maybe you both should calm down" Shawn ignored Cory's and continued glaring right into {Y/N}'s soul.

{Y/N} Louis and Shawn Hunter were known for hating each other. Enemies who were capable of killing each other if left unattended. 

"I can't stand you!" Shawn groaned.
"So sit down!" {Y/N} sassed.

As they used comebacks from a 5th grader's tiktok, the bell rang. They both glared at each other and walked away.

--

{Y/N} walked into the room and dumped her bag. She felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Hey" The male whispered.
"Hey babe. Weren't you gonna hang with Cory?" Shawn nodded.
"I'd rather be here with ya" He winked, making the other giggle.

"You were extra feisty today" Shawn places a soft kiss on her cheek.
"Like you were any less." 

"I love it when you fight with me." He giggled, making Y/N ruffle his hair.

"Not the hair!" He whined. 

"I couldn't do it at school" Y/N pecked his lips. 
"Yeah yeah whatever. But I kinda like this whole secret relationship thing."
"Me too...a bit..." 

-----------------

This was so bad-