Cultivate a Party

The party for the most part went just fine, I.E Crescent was trying to socialize to!
Wasn't working the best, but he was trying, he mainly just talked to Ghost him tho.

After a bit, 2 new people arrived, it was an Angst and Merciless, who wore mostly white clothing, the color clothes seemed to be freshly put on like seconds ago.

They made their way to party and stayed close together. No one really payed them much attention.

But one of them sure did, The other Merciless noticed Ghost!Crescent talking with I.E!Crescent, and he felt his soul..just..drop. he stared and stared and stared at the ghost for hours, seeming hesitant to even step near him. Eventually Ghost!Crescent noticed and he also felt similar..the merciless he..he looked familiar.

Ghost!Crescent:"..hey..other me..there's a merciless here..staring at me.."

I.E!Crescent:"...?"

Ghost!Crescent:"he seems..familiar..I swear I know him.-"

I.E!Crescent:"bro this rock looks like potatoe."

Ghost!Crescent:"..wha?-"

I.E!Crescent:"the resemblance is uncanny!"

Ghost!Crescent:"other me take this seriously!-"

I.E!Crescent:"potatoe rock!"

...meanwhile-

"..hey. quit staring. We're here on a mission. Nothing else."
"..i..u know but..-"
"No buts. Now zip it. Or else father might here about this."
"...."
"Much better.-"

FV!Merciless:"hi! I'm Merciless from Forsakeverse! What au are you from?!"

"..we..i..um-"
The Merciless was about to finish speaking but his brother interrupted them, "were not sure, we get the name confused alot." He said with a smile.

FV!Merciless:"oh okay! Wanna go get some food? They just restocked the cookies!"

"That sounds. Lovely."