Sansta Claus! (Final Chapter)

As the party went on, it slowly began to come to an end, soon everyone would have to go home.

Creator!Merciless gathered everyone around, for them to say goodbye.

Creator!Merciless:"thank you to everyone who came! Just know! If you wish to visit, Happy throws party regularly, so if you want to party again, just ask him for an invite on the next one, but as of now, this is the first and probably last..Christmas party! I hope everyone had a blast!"

Soon the room filled with chatter and several people said goodbye to their new friends.

I.E!Crescent:"..so..cya."

Ghost!Crescent:"..hey, I'll make sure you get out more. Don't worry, you'll have more fun soon!"

I.E!Crescent:"..eh..whatever."

Creator!Merciless:"ahem..so..everyone please now-"

"OR HAVE SOME GIFTS!"
A voice ranged out through the audience and soon with a swift turn.
The Nightmare and Killer were there behind them were a pile of gifts. Everyone was shocked.

Nightmare:"..so? Don't look so shocked! Come up, and get your gift."

They said and soon havoc struck as the kids, particularly the younger ones ran to the pile and started searching, each gift had a custom lable/tag on it, saying who it was for.

Each kid got something special, every person who attended the party did.

And honestly. What was a more fitting way to end this party than a gift from sansta!