Friendship wreck

Creator!Merciless:"what..?- you know what. Sure!

I.E!Merciless:"..damn. that quickly?-"

Creator!Merciless:"well your new! Of course you'd be instrested in multiverse aus! Cya! Imma search the upstairs!"

And like that he ran off. I.E!Merciless turned to his other version who seemed very confused but didn't say anything against what he was forced into.

I.E!Merciless:"let's get this over with."

Meanwhile
The other Angst was still talking and quickly gained the favor of the Merciless friend group.

Ghost!Crescent noticed this, and squinted his eye sockets to see who was talking..wait..No. No. No. No..He remembers that face..that for sure.

He started to panic, things became to feel blurry. What was this feeling..?

I.E!Crescent while drinking, saw he was acting weird.

I.E!Crescent:"..hey. you okay?"

Ghost!Crescent didn't even hear him, his ears were ringing,

I.E!Crescent:"uh..hey! Can you hear me? Look around! Tell me what you see!"

I.E!Crescent said getting closer to Ghost!Crescent

Ghost!Crescent:"i..I see him..I see him! It's him!"

I.E!Crescent:"i-..look at something else and breathe! Hold it in for 5 seconds then let it out for 5 seconds"

Ghost!Crescent nodded and did as he was told, looking around the room trying to ground himself. Eventually it worked.

I.E!Crescent:"how ya feel spirit?"

Ghost!Crescent:"i..I feel better...I just.."

I.E!Crescent:"you had a panic attack. What caused it? Do you know?"

Ghost!Crescent:"i...I saw my angst.."

I.E!Crescent eye widened a bit..didn't his angst kill him? How was he here?!

I.E!Crescent:"..well. tell the host! Isn't he your friend or something?!"

Ghost!Crescent:"he's already busy! If I tell him he'll probably shut down the party..!"

I.E!Crescent:"oh but being I the same place as you murderer will totally make things better."

He said sarcastically.

Ghost!Crescent:"i..*sigh* let's just wait..we'll tell him soon but right now..it doesn't feel right."

Meanwhile the 2 merciless duo, was walking around trying to find the Nightmare and Killer.

The other Merciless stayed silent, searching very quietly, it seemed he hadn't talked in months. Not that I.E!Merciless cared. Quite the opposite. He couldn't care less about him. He just wanted to find the parents and get the info. Then be out of here.

"...so. what au are you from?" The other Merciless asked sheeply, I.E!Merciless turned to him a bit shocked he spoke so randomly.

I.E!Merciless:"..I.E. you?"

"Just a random au.."

After that they barely spoke again, just kept searching and searching.

Meanwhile with the parents, they had a pile of gifts, in a room and slowly were adding more gifts to the pile.

While doing this They went to where the 2 merciless were and just ignored them, talking to themselves.

"..isn't that them?" The other Merciless said, I.E!Merciless immediately turned around. And saw them, but as soon as they were notice they left.
Goddammit.