Tine for things to get PUNny

As the 3 seperate Merciless kept trying to find the parents, the I.E!Crescent was trying to calm Ghost!Crescent down, or more accurately..bring him back up. As after the small sight of his Angst, he seemed drained, almost lifeless..which you think would be fitting for a ghost like himself.
But no, it was actually quite..odd.

As the time passed. The other Angst kept telling more kids about his au, about how glorious it was and how.
Everyone should come and visit it.

Soon. His eye landed on a ghost. It was hard to tell but he was wearing all white clothing, a clear suspicion nonetheless for him to be having on.

As time went on, he went over to the Ghost version the

T̵̨̨̼̰̤͕̞̀̐͑͒͋̆̕̕͘̕ṙ̸̨̧̥͍͕͔̟̭̯̙̔̇͆̀͂̔̇̇̉̕̕̚ā̸͈̻̻̦͋̓͂̂̎ḭ̵̠̒̚ţ̶̋̽̅͊̔͘ö̴̡̭́͋̍ȑ̷̖̫̯͙̪̿̈͜

Crescent. The other version of Crescent.

As soon as he arrived, I.E!Crescent glared at him. He clearly either knew who he was. That or he was just always angry.
Maybe an Underfell au?

I.E!Crescent eyes tilted for Ghost!Crescent to look behind him. Which he did, only for his nonexistent soul to DROP.

"hello! Nice to meet you! I'm an au of Angst, you to are aus of crescent..my big brother. Right?." The other Angst asked, his smile never fading. Infact. It grew.

Ghost!Crescent:"i...y-yup! That's us! Names ghost!Crescent and this is my friend! Who's from..I.E."

Ghost!Crescent said trying to summon his former optimism, though it was clearly not working as well as the real thing.

"Oh? Neat! So what au are you from ghost?." They asked in an almost condescending tone.

Ghost!Crescent seemed to panic as his voice hitched a bit, it was like he was trying to stay calm..

Ghost!Crescent:"..i-im..im from...I don't know. I- I forgot!"

"Oh? You did? How sad..well in that case wanna come over to me and my brothers au?! Our Crescent is dead..just. like. You. So we'd be happy to replace him!" The Angst said cheerping from glee as he spoke. It sent shivers down I.E!Crescent spine..he'd never seen an Angst like this.

I.E!Crescent:"replace..? Wtf."

He muttered to himself quietly, as Ghost!Crescent seemed ready to burst into tears..if His angst found out who he really was..then things wouldn't go well for him..

Ghost!Crescent:"r-really? Ye-..yeah! Yeah! I'll visit!"

"Great! Hey..how did you die exactly? Me? I killed that traitor. No need to thank me. So who did you dirty?. Crescent."
They asked, their tone shifting, from a normal viewing it was a normal happy person, but when you actually were there, in the conversation..it seemed almost threatening.

Ghost!Crescent:"i...i-"

I.E!Crescent:"listen here. My friend clearly isn't instrested and uncomfortable telling you how he bit the dust. So why don't you leave and bother someone else?. Got it."

I.E!Crescent said, going through of his ghost version, and infront of the other Angst,
though he almost slapped himself for calling this idiot his "friend."

"Oh..well he could have said so! Cya! Brother." They said as they skipped away, and began to look for their own brother.

Ghost!Crescent de-floated down to the ground, and if he could would have curled up to his knees.

I.E!Crescent saw him and with one mutter. Walked away.

"That's it."